As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Little Nest #ad
Little Marvel Pea Seed, Fresh Seeds, Heirloom English Bush Peas Vegetable Seeds 8 Ounce -+1.200 #adLittle Nest #ad
- Little marvel Pea Seed. Growing 16-18in 40-46 cm tall. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS. High germination Rate and Ship From United States. Pods are plump, dark green, and mainly doubles.
2. thats it #ad
Fresh Seeds, Sugar Snap Pea WGW Seed, Sweet Edible Pod English Running Peas Seeds 0.50 Ounce -+70 #adthats it #ad
- High germination Rate and Ship From United States. Sugar snap Pea Seed. Well-suited for home gardens, and for market growers. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS. Vines grow up to 6 ft/2m tall.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Early Frosty Pea Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 2-4" spacing. Produces 3-4" shelling pods. 24-36" height. 63 days. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 11, 7, 5, 4, 9, 10, 8, 12.
This is an improved version of little Marvel that is popular and high quality! Vines don't require staking and produce great yields of 4” pods. Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. Annual.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Neonicotinoid-Free, Green Arrow Peas Heirloom Seeds, Non GMO #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Heirloom seed, non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free. 6" apart. Green arrow pea Seeds - Heirloom and Delicious. Plant 1" deep in full Sun. Keep moist and Well Watered.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pea Green Arrow SL2040 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 70 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
This favorite variety for home gardeners produces loads of 4 to 5 inch pods full of plump, sweet, dark green peas. Germination rate about 80% or better. Great shelling English pea.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Burpeeana Early Pea Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 200 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Yields 3" pods. This burpee bred early, extremely prolific, all-purpose Pea produces straight 3" pods filled with 8-10 medium to large Peas.
Burpee exclusive. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 24". Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 63 days. Plant spread is 8". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
7. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Early Alaska Heirloom Pea 50 Seeds Tender and Sweet Loves Cool Weather Produces abundantly & Earlier Than Most #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- It loves cool weather and produces abundantly and earlier than most. A perfect garden pea that lets you get started gardening early. Peas are tender sweet flavored.
Heirloom. Fl, or, tx. Perfect for raised beds and square foot gardening. Easy to grow. Plant in succession for the fresh sweet taste of this pea for most of the gardening season.
This bush type pea grows well in a crowded environment or up a short trellis. 55 days make additional plantings through early- to mid- May, or plant varieties with different maturity dates to increase the harvest period. Recommended by the following state universities or Ag Extension Offices as a variety that performs well for their region.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|