As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
1-Quart, General Hydroponics PH 4.01 Calibration Solution for Gardening #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Growers can use our reference solutions widely among many popular brands of meters using the NaCl scale. General hydroponics technicians check each batch to ensure that our solutions are exactly calibrated each time they are used.
General hydroponics uses the highest quality electronic meter reference solutions.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH 4.01 & pH 7.0 Calibration Solution, 1 Quart Each #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Ensures accuracy with your equipment. Superb buffer solution at a great price. A must have for pH meters. Another great item from Hydroponics Market. Highest quality solution to ensure proper calibration.
3. Twin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
Tiger Bloom Pack of 3-16 oz Bottles 1 Pint Each + Twin Canaries Chart, Grow Big, FoxFarm Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom #adTwin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
- Big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom -- The Right Juice for the Right Use! Start with Grow Big for abundant green growth. Ideal for mature, late-season flowers and fruit.
Use big bloom throughout all growing cycles to heal root systems and increase nutrient cycling. Switch to tiger Bloom at the first sign of bud set or flowering.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
1 Quart, White, General Hydroponics HGCVB00062 GH Flora Series #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Nutrients included in the Series are FloraMicro, FloraBloom, and FloraGro. Floramicro: contains nitrogen and calcium, as well as trace minerals, which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet. The flora series is a hydroponic-based nutrient system that helps fulfill your plants’ nutrient needs at every stage of growth.
Floragro: provides additional nitrogen and potassium for structural and foliar growth. Florabloom: adds phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur to provide nutrients for flower and fruit development.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH 7.0 Calibration Solution, 8 Oz #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Ensure accuracy with our high quality equipment. Another great item from Flora Hydroponics. Best brands covered by manufacturer’s warranty. Monitor your garden for optimal results.
6. General Hydroponics #ad
1-Gallon, General Hydroponics pH Down Liquid Premium Buffering For Stability #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Adjust by adding a little at a time. Acid formulation uses food grade phosphoric acid. Add when your nutrient pH is too high in order to lower the pH to the proper level. Promotes pH stability. Recommended ph for most plants is 5. 5 to 6. 5 pH.
7. Tetraponics #ad
Automated Water Monitor and Doser with Temperature, and EC ppm Probes and 3 Pumps for pH, A and B Nutrients, pH, Tetraponics FLORATek 3 Hydroponics pH and Nutrient Control System #adTetraponics #ad
- Compatible with hydroponic systems ranging from 5 to 100 gallons. Included power adapter compatible with 110-240V AC electricity. 3 multi-speed pumps for ph control and nutrients 1 pH control and 2 nutrients OR dual pH control and 1 nutrient.
Designed and assembled in the USA with USA-based customer support. The floratek 3 continuously monitors the pH and nutrient levels of your water and automatically adds nutrients and pH solutions. Proportional smart feed control for efficient dosing without overtreating.