As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn Fresh 200 pcs Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds for Planting Yellow #adElwyn #ad
- Unit type: lot 200 pieces/lot, package size: 11cm x 11cm x 5cm 4. 33in x 4. 33in x 1. 97in, package Weight: 002kg 004lb. Product type: bonsai, type: Blooming Plants, Size: Mini Large Small Medium.
Flowerpot: excluded, applicable constellation: Capricorn, style: Perennial, Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy, function: beautifying, Use: Outdoor Plants.
2. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 50 Purple Giant Allium Giganteum Rare Flower Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- 50 purple giant Allium Giganteum rare Flower Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:50 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
3. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds 3 Purple Sensation Allium Bulbs, Deer Resistant, 4-6" Globe Shaped Flowers #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Deer Resistant. Adored by bees, butterflies and pollinators, remarkable drifts, it has become a garden essential in borders, and cut flower arrangements.
Bloom may and june. 3 allium purple Sensation Bulbs. 24-30" tall. Beautiful allium purple sensation has 4-6"-wide, violet-purple globes comprised of dozens of starry florets.
4. zcbang #ad
Zcbang Rare Plant Flower Seed 100+ Pcs Blue Purple Giant Allium Seeds Globemaster Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds #adzcbang #ad
- Color: 6 8'' round flower heads. Hardiness zone: 4 9, plant heigHT: 36 48''. They are also a favorite of bees. Expected_blooming_period Spring to Summer. Plant spacing: 12 15'', light requiREMENTS: Sun.
Other: these flowers are absolutely huge They measure a whopping 6 8'' wide This variety of Allium makes an excellent dried flower. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Allium Aflatunense, Purple Sensation, 3 Large Bulbs #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Adored by bees, it has become a garden essential in borders, butterflies and pollinators, remarkable drifts and cut flower arrangements. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California since 1985.
24 - 30" tall. Bloom may and June. 3 beautiful purple sensation bulbs: Have 4 - 5"-wide, violet-purple globes comprised of dozens of starry florets.
6. zcbang #ad
Rare Varieties Giant Allium Giganteum Flowers Seeds Mixed Color 100Pcs #adzcbang #ad
- If you’re growing under lights, too, so they can rest. If you love to diy by yourself, you might start growing seedlings in yogurt cups, milk cartons or even a paper cup. Let the soil dry slightly between waterings.
Choose the right containers:you can start seeds in almost any type of container, as long as it’s at least 2-3 ” deep and has some drainage holes. Remember to feed the seedlings regularly with liquid fertilizer.
4. 1. 3. Planting:some of the small ones can be sprinkled right on the soil surface. Keep in mind that seedlings need darkness, choose a south-facing exposure. To speed up germination, you have to remove the cover.
When you see the first signs of green, you have to moisten the newly planted seeds. Larger seeds will need to be buried. 5. If you’re growing in a window, adjust them so they’re just a few inches above the tops of the seedlings. Watering, feeding, repeating:as the seedlings grow up, you have to keep the soil moist but not soggy. The “potting soil”:choose the potting soil that’s made for growing seedlings.
7. Seedville #ad
25 GIANT ALLIUM GLOBEMASTER Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds by Seedville #adSeedville #ad
- Name: giant allium globemaster SCIENTIFIC Name: Allium Giganteum. They are also a favorite of bees. Hardiness zone: 4 - 9 plant height: 36 - 48" soIL/WATER: Average.
This variety of allium makes an excellent dried flower. Color: purple 6 - 8 inch round flower heads BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Mid Summer. Plant spacing: 12 - 15" light requiREMENTS: Sun.