As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Prickly Pear Cactus Seeds Opuntia stricta 5+ Rare Organic Tropical Fruit Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry.
The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades.
2. Opuntia Humifusa #ad
Prickly Pear Cactus seedsCold Hardy Perennial 10 seeds-Opuntia Humifusa #adOpuntia Humifusa #ad
- Brand:opuntia humifusa, Country Of Manufacture:United States. Model:Prickly Pear. Country/region of Manufacture:Mexico, Mpn:fruit/perennial /seeds.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/10 Gram, Cactus Garden Mix Trichocereus Opuntia Saguaro, etc. #318 60 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Plant 5-10 seeds on top of soil per pot. Germination time is 7 days-4 months, so patience is rewarded. Gently rub seeds across medium/fine sandpaper to weaken the shell scarify to increase germination success.
Moisten soil well. Plant in small 4 or 5” pots. Cactus germinating instructions: cactus mix: ½ fine sphagnum, ¼ vermiculite, ¼ perlite. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Soil temperature should be 72-90 degrees. Keep soil moist, but not saturated. Barely cover seeds with sand or grit. Seal with transparent material, or, leaving plenty of overhead breathing space for the plantlets. Place in indirect sunlight, in warmer climes, dappled sunlight. Cactus Garden Mix.
4. Xingqijia #ad
100 Pcs Mixed Opuntia Stricta Cactus Seeds Plant Fresh Garden Seeds Succulent Flower Seeds, Gardeners Choice! #adXingqijia #ad
- Cacti are succulents making them very drought tolerant plants. If prefer something drought tolerant and hardy, then look no further than this xeriscape seed mix for your landscape.
This seed mix will grow to approximately 6 - 12 inches in height. Cactus seeds can be grown as perennial flowering plants in USDA zones 10 - 11. Plant 5 - 10 seeds per plant to get a dense, drought tolerant cacti for your container for flower pot.
|Manufacturer||SEEDS RI #ad|
5. S-pone #ad
40+ Opuntia stricta Cactus Mix Seeds Finest Mixed Succulent Flower #adS-pone #ad
- Name: finest mixed cactus; SCIENTIFIC Name: Various. Color: Mixed. Bloom time: various - Seeds take 5 weeks to germinate. Hardiness zone: 4 - 11 depending on variety Or indoors in pots. Plant seeds: in pots filled with 1/2 soil & 1/2 sand.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Prickly Pear Cactus Seeds Opuntia stricta Packet of 5 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 5+ prickly pear cactus seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
7. Hirts: Seed; Cacti & Succulents #ad
Prickly Pear Cactus 15 Seeds-Opuntia ficus #adHirts: Seed; Cacti & Succulents #ad
- The prickly pear cactus can grow up to 15 feet high. Grow in well drained rocky/sandy soil. Hardy zones 8-1015 seeds. Water thoroughly, then let dry for several weeks.