As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spa Essentials #ad
Spa Essentials 32518000 pH Increaser Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs, 18-Ounce #adSpa Essentials #ad
- Protects corrosion Of Equipment Due To Low Ph. No assembly Required. Raises ph and Easy To Use. Balances water For Bather Comfort.
|Brand||Spa Essentials #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Returns are not accepted on opened or used products and are subject to a 20% restocking fee|
2. Clorox #ad
18-Ounce, Clorox Spa 10018CSP pH Up #adClorox #ad
- Brand name: Clorox Spa. Raises ph, In Spa Water. Country of Origin: United States. No assembly Required.
|Manufacturer||Chem Lab Products, Inc. #ad|
3. Clorox #ad
4lb, 4 lb, Clorox Pool&Spa 12104CLX pH Up #adClorox #ad
- Guards against corrosion. For best results, use with the Clorox Pool App. Reduces eye irritation for swimmers. Raises low pH in swimming pool water.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|
4. Essential Values #ad
Fight Corrosion & Correct Acidic Water Safely, Spas, Soda Ash is Perfect for Balancing & Maintaining Hot Tubs, Pools, Proudly Made in USA, Essential Values PH Increaser 2.50 LBS #adEssential Values #ad
- We bring convenience back to standard maintenance, Stay Confident In Your Spa, Safely Re-balance with Proven Results from Sodium Carbonate Powder. We stand by all our products, tested and manufactured, Essential Values Ensures Best Quality, That’s Why We Have Engineered, Or Your Money Back!.
Safe, natural & highly effective – no harsh chemicals, hot tub and pool knowing that our ph increaser does not use any harsh chemicals. Proudly made in the usa! - we believe in quality, our ph increaser here in the usa.
Easy to apply – made from sodium carbonate granular form, fiberglass & Metal Surfaces, Etching of Plaster, Compatible with All Sanitizing Systems, including - vinyl liners, Works Perfect to Stop Corrosion on Pool Equipment, and Pool Discoloration.
Best value – 1 use per 10, our 2 pound engineered powder can’t be beat on price! we have developed a Natural Fast Acting and Safe Remedy to Raise Ph Levels for Pools, 000 gallons of water 2 uses per container, Spa’s & Even Hot Tubs. One bottle will work up to 20, 000 GAL of Water! . Like new finish – impress your neighbors and friends alike with your like-new Appearance of Your Aged Swimming Pool! Helps Improve Surface Quality from Pool Discoloration and Raise pH Levels of Bodies of Water Safely.
5. SpaChoice #ad
SpaChoice 472-3-5041-02 pH Increaser for Spas and Hot Tubs, 1-Pound, 2-Pack #adSpaChoice #ad
- Downloadable user guide Available Under Product Information: Technical Specifications. Easy to Use. Maintain Proper Water Balance. Increase Spa Water pH.
|Manufacturer||Spa Choice #ad|
6. ProTeam #ad
ProTeam Spa pH Increaser 1 lb 2 Pack #adProTeam #ad
- Allows immediate use after treatment. Compatible with ALL forms of sanitization. Instantly raises pH in spa or hot tub. 2 pack.
7. AQUA PURA #ad
AQUA PURA pH Increaser | for Spas & Hot Tubs | Corrects Acidic Water Conditions | Hot Tub Maintenance Chemicals & Supplies | 1 Lb #adAQUA PURA #ad
- With the circulation system operating, test the spa water and adjust the total alkalinity so that the water holds the pH level. Quality you can rely on: aqua pura’s ph increaser gives you the power that you need to effectively take care of acidic spa water once and for all! This product slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine, plaster, and balancing the overall water chemistry.
Continue to circulate water for 15 to 30 minutes, turn on the circulation system. The problem with low ph: the ph level of your hot tub water determines how safe it is. A low ph level can cause corrosion and staining; damage vinyl, and other spa surfaces; and harm pipes and other internal equipment.
Note: find pH level-specific d. Then, then retest pH. Low ph also causes sanitizers to work poorly, plaster, resulting in eye and skin irritation. Regular use prevents corrosion and etching on metal, effectively reducing acidity, vinyl spa surfaces, and other sensitive equipment.
Aqua pura ph Increaser helps correct and balance y. You won’t have to worry about constant acidic fluctuations or corrosive damage! When you have a clean hot tub, with balanced pH levels, you are more likely to use it, and will feel safe. A cleaner hot tub: this product gives you complete reassurance in utilizing your hot tub on a daily basis. Easy to use: increasing the ph level of your spa water is easy with aqua pura! first, add 1 to 4 ounces 2 capfuls = 1 ounce of this product directly to the water for every 500 gallons of water.
|Brand||AQUA PURA #ad|
|Manufacturer||AQUA PURA #ad|