As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Restoring Eden #ad
Coolidge Grafted 1 Gallon, Pineapple Guava #adRestoring Eden #ad
- Beautiful evergreen shrub with showy flowers that are sweet like honey. Can be grown as a hedge or as a specimen plant. Grafted onto seedling rootstock. Self-fertile. Plants are in 1 gallon pot and are 2-3' tall and bushy.
2. Natures Garden Nursery #ad
Cold Hardy Edible, Pineapple Guava, Live Plant, Feijoa sellowiana #adNatures Garden Nursery #ad
- Live plants are shipped in 3" pots and are 2' to 3' feet Tall. Deliscious Edible Fruit. Easily grown in average, well-drained soils.
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 8-10 Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
4'' Pot, Pineapple Guava Feijoa, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Sweet fruit. Easy to grow. 7’’ inch live plant. 4’’ inch pot. Versatile plant. Native to South America.
4. underthesunseeds #ad
Pineapple Guava Tree Seeds ACCA sellowiana 20+Seeds #adunderthesunseeds #ad
- Acca sellowiana, uruguay, northern argentina and columbia. It is cultivated as an ornamental for appreciation of its evergreen foliage, commonly known as pineapple guava, eastern Paraguay, is an evergreen perennial shrub or small tree of the myrtle family that typically matures to 10-15’ tall and as wide, but infrequently will rise to as much as 25’ tall.
It is native to the highlands of southern Brazil, flowers and fruit and/or as a fruiting tree/shrub for harvest of its edible fruit.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Pineapple Guava Plant, Edible Flowers and Fruit, Feijoa Sellowiana, 9 Live 4 Inch Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Water deeply, except to maintain desired shape. Plant as a background or specimen for the flowers. Grows easily in average to rich, regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system. For a tidy, neat appearance, shear annually to shape.
Easily trained as espalier, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Excellent screen or single specimen plant. Tasty guava-like fruit ripens in late fall. Feed with a slow-release fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
Pruning time: spring; no pruning is needed, well-drained soils. Versatile, and tropical fruit! fleshy white flower petals have showy red accents, a hedge, and easy to grow with an upright branching form, or a small specimen tree for landscape or container.
Grown, edible flowers, contrasting nicely with the gray-green foliage. Evokes either a mediterranean or tropical character in gardens. The coloring of this foliage complements western natives that have very pale, gray or hairy foliage. A versatile, upright branching form is easily trained as espalier, contrasting nicely with the gray green foliage. Evergreen. Tasty guava-like fruit ripens in late fall.
6. bgs #ad
Pineapple Guava Feijoa sellowiana 'Nazemetz' – BL01, Tropical Fruit Trees #adbgs #ad
- Plants shipping without container. Plant around 36" height in 3 gallon pot. Similar like pic you will receive it. Will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Peruvian White Guava Psidium Guajava Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Wellspring gardens nursery registration number: 47234100 info in this ad only applies to items purchased and shipped from Wellspring Gardens. Grow delicious peruvian White guavas in your own yard! Great gift idea! Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.