As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Touch Of ECO #ad
Unique Flower, Easy to Grow Perennials, Touch of ECO, 2 Pink Bleeding Heart Bare Root Flower Bulb Collection, Sprout Beautiful Heart Shaped Blooms #adTouch Of ECO #ad
- Natures only heart shaped bloom these flowers sprout from arching stems creating one of the most unique flowers in the world. Pack includes: 2 bare roots.
Can grow up to 36 inches tall and 36 inches wide. Each plant bears dozens of long arching stems that heart shaped flower pedals hang from. This flower is a must have for any garden, outdoor living area or planter.
2. Seedville #ad
Pink Old Fashioned Dicentra Spectibilis Flower SeedsCombSH, 10 Bleeding Heart #adSeedville #ad
- Blooms: late Spring - Early Summer. Light requirements: part shade - full Shade. Hardiness zone: 2 - 9. Plant spacing: 12 - 24". The old fashioned pink bleeding heart is a classic that you will never tire of! Their heart-shaped flowers will also attract bees, birds, & butterflies to your garden.
Soil / water: Average. Plant height: 24 - 36".
3. MITRAEE #ad
MITRAEE Pink Bleeding Heart Flower Seeds #adMITRAEE #ad
- 100 pink bleeding Heart Flower seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:100 .
4. Buroifamily #ad
20 Seeds Pink Bleeding Hearts, Perennial Garden Flower #adBuroifamily #ad
- Sun exposure:Part shade to full shade. Hardiness zones:2 to 9 USDA. Soil ph:6. 0 to 6. 5 slightly acidic; will tolerate neutral soils. Bloom Time:Spring. Flower color:Pink, red, white.
5. thronesfarm #ad
25 White Pink Bleeding Heart Flower Perennial Flowers #adthronesfarm #ad
- 25 white pink bleeding Heart Flower Perennial Flowers. Bloom: Summer-Fall. This product type is seeds. Shpping From United States. Zone 3-9. Please read the description Below.
6. Seedville #ad
10 FRINGED / FERN LEAF BLEEDING HEART Dicentra Eximia Fernleaf Pink Flower SeedsComb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 9. Light requirements: shade - part shade - Sun. Blooms: spring - Fall Repeat Bloomer. This shade loving perennial is very appropriately named. They do reseed a bit but are no where near invasive.
Plant height: 12 - 18". Soil / water: Average. Plant spacing: 18 - 24". The flowers of the fern leaf bleeding heart are smaller than those of Old Fashioned Bleeding Hearts, but the leaves of the Fern Leaf Bleeding Heart do not die back like those of the Old Fashioned Bleeding Heart.
They can grow wonderfully in full shade or part shade, but can tolerate full sun if they receive enough moisture in the hot summer months. This heirloom beauty will attract bees, birds, and butterflies. The fern leaf bleeding heart is a native of the Eastern United States and are deer resistant. It has silvery fern-like foliage and pink heart shaped flowers.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Dicentra Eximia Fringed Bleeding Heart Garden Flower Plant Seeds, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Press the seeds into the soil and lightly cover with peat moss or garden sand. Dicentra is a 12 inch tall perennial flowering plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 8. Also, the foliage of Fringed Bleeding Heart does not die back like the older variety does.
Germination can take up to 10 weeks or longer. Dicentra eximia does well in partial shade, this perennial reaches 12 inches in height and has attractive deeply cut leaves that are fern-like.
Commonly called Fringed Bleeding Heart, giving the appearance of the heart bleeding. Dicentra eximia has flowers similar to the old-fashioned Bleeding Heart, but they are smaller and longer. Following the warm temperature, set the starter tray outdoors for 4 - 6 weeks of temperatures of 25 - 39F.
For the first 2 - 4 weeks, the temperature should be kept at 64 - 70F. With deadheading, adequate moisture and rich soil, the blooms will last from late spring and all through the summer. Start the seeds indoors in early winter. The pink flowers have inner and outer petals, and it produces beautiful heart-shaped flowers.