As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature's Footprint #ad
3-Gallon, Nature's Footprint Pumice Soil amendment #adNature's Footprint #ad
- Excellent aeration. Not a host to fungi, nematodes, insects, etc. No shrinking or compacting in Aging. Pumice is neutral pH. Good drainage.
2. South Chemult Pumice #ad
Garden Pumice Soil Amendment 6lbs.Best Value /Ready to use/ 100% Sourced Pacific Northwest/ Chemical Free. No Artificial Coloring -Dyes. Excellent for Succulents and All Plants Neutral Ph #adSouth Chemult Pumice #ad
- Excellent conditioner for soils that need increased aeration and drainage. Pumice is an excellent soil conditioner, as it is highly porous giving it excellent water and air holding properties.
Increases water retention in light and sandy soils. Does not attract or host fungi, nematodes, or insects. Ph neutral. Reduces crusting, cracking, flooding and shrinking & swelling of clay soils.
Loosens the density of heavy soils, letting in the air and water plants need. Holds moisture in the soil, reducing watering requirements by as much as 35%, but pumice will not compact or become soggy. Is inorganic, so it will not decompose or compact over time, meaning it functions continuously and can be recycled and reused.
3. Nature's Footprint #ad
Nature's Footprint Pumice Soil amendment, 5-Gallon #adNature's Footprint #ad
- Not a host to fungi, nematodes, insects, etc. No shrinking or compacting in aging. Pumice is Neutral PH. Good drainage. Excellent aeration.
4. TOYPOPOR #ad
Mix Horticultural Lava Rock Pebbles Pumice Potting Soil Amendment Succulent Cactus Bonsai Gritty Rock Decorative Gravel Plant Drainage Volcanic Rock for Terrarium Fairy Gardening Top Dressing 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers.
Widely usagethis professional gritty mix could also be used as succulent and cactus soil additive or some other soil to improve their water drainage, and neutralize soil PH rate, to help plants grow better.
Professional formulationthis gritty mix is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. Well drainagethis succulent gritty mix is super well in water drainage, best for drought tolerant succulents and cactus, help your plants grow beautiful colors and also effective prevent rover water.
Size & well packedthose 2. 2 lb decorative stones come in a good sized bag. Diy materialwith multi colors, this colorful gritty mix is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects.
5. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack 1/4 inch Horticultural Pumice Soil Amendment for Cactus and Bonsai 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Available in 2 quart, 7 gallon, 3. 5 gallon, 2 gallon, 1 gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. Grey when moisthigh humidity and white when bone dry.
Natural stone will vary in color from white to light grey. Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
6. Executive Deal #ad
Gardening, 3-Gallon, Home Decor & More, Executive Deal Natural Horticultural Pumice Soil Amendment for Plants #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Three gallons of Pumice Soil Amendment. Size: 3/8"inch - 1"inch Shapes & Size May Vary. Great addition for home décor. Excellent for water drainage, Growing Media, Minerals, Aeration, & Highly Improves Soil. Helps against root-rot, in Warding off Gnats & others Nuisance.
7. Bonsai Outlet #ad
No Dyes, No Chemicals 2 Quarts, Tinyroots Horticultural Pumice for Plants, Succulents, Cactus, 1/4 inch Soil Additive, No Artificial Coloring, Bonsai Plants, 100% Pure Bonsai Pumice Rocks #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- Keep moisture while allowing air into the roots. Resealable bag: take the perfect amount of cacti and succulent soil mix and then reseal to make for excellent storage.
Ready to use: sifted to a uniform size and dust free, this professional grade american bonsai pumice is hand mixed, dried and bagged. Excellent drainage and easy maintenance: Maintain the moisture for your succulents, cactus bonsai trees.
Multiple-uses: in addition to being a soil additive or top dressing for bonsai art, pumice stone can be used in fire pits, and as garden soil. Ideal for plant beauty: 1/4" pumice used as a soil additive for succulents, bonsai or cactus can brighten up your bonsai display.