As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Power inlet, nemA is L14-20 Combined load @ 125 vAC - 40 Outdoor, nema 3R transfer switch. Zinc-plated and powder-coated outdoor steel cabinet. Easy to install, easy to use.
Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, community wells, irrigation systems, traffic signals electric heat and more. Maximum single-pole circuits: 2, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1. Max. Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 .
2. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls CSR301 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Designed specifically for generators up to 3, 750 maximum running watts. Maximum single-pole circuits: 1 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 0 Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, water lift stations, irrigation systems, community wells, septic pumps and more.
Power inlet: L5-30 Easy to install, and easy to use.
3. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet.
18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center. Six combination knockouts and more. Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts.
|Brand||Reliance Controls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reliance Controls #ad|
4. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls TF201W Easy/Tran Transfer Switch, 2500 Watts #adReliance Controls #ad
- Easy, permanent installation. Connect to your emergency power source with one standard extension cord. Includes pre-wired 18-inch flexible aluminum conduit for easy connection at the breaker panel.
Safely back up your power with a portable generator up to 2, 500 watts. Power your critical circuits like furnaces up to 20 amps.
5. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
Completely pre-wired. 6 circuit transfer switch kit. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Installs adjacent to existing load center.
6. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls TF151W Easy/Tran Transfer Switch for Generators, Gray, Small #adReliance Controls #ad
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 1, maximum double-pole circuits: 018-inch pre-wired aluminum conduit allows for easy connection at circuit breaker panel. Maximum generator running watts: 1, 875.
Designed for control of a single circuit in the event of power failure and uses standard grounded Extension cord. Power can be supplied from portable generator, RV generator, inverter, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient Current.
7. Goal Zero #ad
Goal Zero Yeti Home Integration Kit Transfer Switch #adGoal Zero #ad
- Easy install: small design helps you fit your Integration Kit right by your home breaker system. Yeti 1000 + compatible: works best with portable power stations that are 1000Wh or greater. Easy transfer: customize your backup power by selecting up to 4 circuits from your breaker panel.
Gz will make it right, every time! Warranty: made with highest quality materials for durability. 1-year manufacturer warranty. Usa engineered: engineered and supported by our US based team.
|Brand||Goal Zero #ad|
|Manufacturer||Goal Zero #ad|