As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starting Gardens #ad
The Gourmet Onion, 12 Ounce Pack, Bulbs, Shallots #adStarting Gardens #ad
- Shallots are a member of the onion and garlic families. Grown in the USA. A gourmet’s delight, shallots add a unique depth of flavor to a recipe, without overpowering it.
Favored By Chefs. Unlike garlic, which is a clove that grows into a bulb, the shallot is a bulb that grows other bulbs around it.
2. Easy to Grow #ad
Organic Shallots French Red, Gourmet! 1/2 lb. Bag Shallot Bulbs to Plant | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Of planting shallots. Of 1/2 lb. Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Priced for a pkg. Caramelize well and blend beautifully with wine flavors.
Best home grown; fresh, inexpensive, available when you're ready. Garden fresh gourmet Shallots - Certified organically grown and harvested.
3. Stargazer Perennials #ad
White and Yellow Onion Sets 8 oz | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs, Easy to Grow Onion Assortment…, Stargazer Perennials Mixed Red #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- Grown in USA. Please note: Cannot ship to Washington, Idaho. Contains 8 oz. Grow in the garden, raised bed, or container. Day neutral / long day mix.
50-60 sets organic Non-GMO onion sets. How to grow planting tip sheet included. Gardeners love our red, white and yellow organic onion bulb set collection! Perfect for small home gardens.
4. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Classic French Zebrune Shallot Seeds, Productive Heirloom, Pack of 200 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Germination takes anywhere from 4 to 10 days, and is very dependable. Onions -- can't go wrong! Transplant the seedlings as soon as the soil is workable in spring. It's pinkish-brown with a mild, sweet flavor, and it is destined to become your favorite new veggie in the garden.
Zebrune is a highly productive plant, reaching 12 to 24 inches high and about 4 to 8 inches wide.
100 days from setting out transplants. Once you've tasted a shallot fresh from the soil of your own backyard, you'll never go back to those overpriced supermarket varieties! Zebrune is a classic french shallot, it stores well, an heirloom that continues to delight as new varieties come and go.
Space transplants about 6 inches apart in the garden. Sow the seeds 4 to 6 weeks before the last scheduled frost in your area. Zebrune should be started indoors in short-season climates, or if you want the earliest possible crop of shallots.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Ambition Hybrid Shallot Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 300 seeds.
Yields 1. 5-2" bulbs. Sow 18 weeks before last frost and harvest in 120 days. Plant height is 30". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 12". High yielding and long storing. No gmos, ever. Great variety for dry climates. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Long to Intermediate day variety.
6. Organo Republic #ad
Onion Seed Sets for Planting Indoors, 8 Onion Seeds Variety Pack Heirloom, Outdoors Gardening. 1600+ Seeds: Walla Walla, Green Onion, White & Yellow Sweet Spanish Onions & More, Red Burgundy, Non-GMO #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Our onions seeds for planting also suitable for Microgreens and Sproutings. Less than $1. 50 per onion seeds variety - over 1600 seeds including: walla walla onion, red burgundy Onion, NON-GMO, Barletta Onion, Tokyo Long White Scallion, White Sweet Spanish Onion. Grow your seeds and enjoy healthy meals the help of our cooking guide.
Huge value - 8 onion seeds variety pack heirloom, eclipse l303 onion, early white grano prr onion, utah yellow sweet spanish onion, seeds for planting indoors & Outdoors. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - Add more colors to your garden with our onion seeds variety pack! We send only super hearty onion seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout.
Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, birthday, gardeners, vegetarians, house survivalist, vegans, anniversary gift and more.
Grow seeds everywhere - indoor in aerogarden, window and hydroponics garden or transfer them to your Outdoor Home Garden. Each packet in our onion seeds variety pack is resealable to make easy to store and has own label with a QR code for the growing instructions. Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO. Fresh onion & scallions from seeds to your table all year round. Outstanding meaningful gift - for couples, babyshower, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Shallot Conservor 9823 Red 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 110 days. Half long-style shallots with a warm reddish-copper skin and white flesh. Suitable for long storage through spring. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.