As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weber #ad
Weber 18-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker #adWeber #ad
- Inches. Item weight: 47 lbs. Your purchase includes: one Weber 18-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker + Cover. Main grilling Area 240 Sq. Cooking grid dimensions 17 1/2 x 17 1/2".
Total grilling Area 481 Sq. Easy assembly required, instructions avaialable in User Guide attachment. Inches. Item overall dimensions: 19" w x 21" D x 41" H. Weber smokey mountain Cooker reaches approximadetely 190°F inside temperature.
|Warranty||Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker Smokers are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. The bowl, lid and center ring are warranted for ten (10) years against rust through/burn through. Plastic components are warranted for a period of (5) years, excluding fading or discoloration. All other remaining part are warranted for two (2) years.Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.|
2. Landmann #ad
Black, Landmann USA 3895GWLA Smoky Mountain Vertical Gas Smoker, 38-Inch, 26" Wide Chamber #adLandmann #ad
- Includes porcelain coated steel water pan and heavy duty Steel wood chip box with lid. Features heat saving easy access drawers with handle to access wood chip box and water pan without opening main chamber door.
Adjustable top chimney and side damper vents with plastic tab guards for optimum temperature control.
1576-square inch of cooking area to smoke your favorite meats, fowl and fish. Square, wide stance legs for stability. Rotary igniter, heavy duty Steel construction with easy assembly. Fully adjustable heat control with front door temperature gauge. Cast iron burner for long life. Will not rust; 10-year.
|Manufacturer||Landmann USA #ad|
3. Cuisinart #ad
Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18" Charcoal Smoker #adCuisinart #ad
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system. Vertically hinged door. Mc cubic Feet: 5. 54. Two 18" stainless steel racks provide 510 square inches of cooking space. Latching base. Porcelain enamel water bowl. Dimensions- 22 l x 24 W x 43 H inches.
4. Weber #ad
Weber 63028 Temperature Gauge for some 18 and 14 Inch Smokey Mountain Cookers #adWeber #ad
- Provides temperature readings between 100 - 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature gauge for some Smokey Mountain Cookers. Does not include bezel. Fits 711001 2014 14” weber Smokey Mountain Cooker. Fits 721001 and 721999 2009-2012 18. 5" weber Smokey Mountain Cooker.
5. Weber #ad
Weber 63029 Temperature Gauge for 22.5" Smokey Mountain Cooker #adWeber #ad
- Weber smoker temperature Gauge for 22 1/2" Model. Length of the prong is 1-1/2". Diameter of thermometer: 2-3/8". Weber factory OEM Replacement Part. Weber part number 63029.
6. pitmasterIQ #ad
Weber Kettle & Many Other BBQ Smokers, PitmasterIQ IQ110 BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit W/Standard Pit Adapter For Weber Smokey Mountain #adpitmasterIQ #ad
- As seen on good eats "right on Que". Everything included in kit for operation from AC power; operates from 12VDC cigarette lighter socket using optional adapter available separately.
Keeps a 22. 5" weber kettle cooking at 225 degrees on one load of charcoal for up to 8 hours! Fits weber kettles and smokey mountains, Brinkmann Vertical, Vikings, char-broil Horizontals and Offsets, or any cooker with a flat or spherical surface with a fire vent damper less than 5" in diameter.
Alton brown said: "It's so cool!!". Foods cook in a smoky environment that is naturally moist resulting in foods that are juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender, and simply delicious.
|Manufacturer||Pitmaster IQ #ad|
|Warranty||Unless otherwise noted, all pitmasteriq. Com products are warranted against defect in materials and workmanship for one hundred and eighty (180) days from date of purchase. Failure to use products in manner described in the owner's manual and on the website will void warranty. Please note that this warranty is twice as long as most bbq products (90 days), including our competitors. We are so sure you will be happy with your purchase that we offer a thirty (30) day money-back satisfaction guarantee on the iq110. All items must be in their original packaging, must not be damaged from misuse, and must be in a re-sellable condition as a pre-owned item. Please do not abuse this privilege. Please do your due diligence and determine product suitability and pit compatibility before making any purchase. The 30 days is from the shipping date, not purchase date. If your iq is in need of repair and is beyond the warranty period, you may return it to us for repair. You may be charged for materials and labor, but we will provide you with an estimate first. All returns for refund, exchange or repair must be accompanied by an rma number.|
7. IMPRESA #ad
Compare to Replacement 85037 Products, Compatible with Weber Smokey Mountain Cookers and More, IMPRESA 2 Pack Thermometer and Probe Grommet for Grills #adIMPRESA #ad
- Allows for multiple probes to be inserted. Other grills can be easily adapted to use the probe by drilling a 1. 25 inch hole in the side of the grill tips below. The small round hole is perfect for smaller probes and the larger slot port is great for large or dual probes.
Comparable to oEM part # 85037. Ideal for many grills: our grommet is a perfect fit for weber tm smokey mountain cookers TM with no drilling required 14. 5", 18. 5" and 22. 5". If you have any questions about whether this will fit your equipment, please contact us through amazon or ask a question.
Please note: this is an aftermarket product produced by Impresa Products. Comparable to oem parts: our thermometer grommets are made from high-quality, food-grade silicone and are durable, robust, high-temperature-resistant, and made to last.
Measure temperature easily: our thermometer and probe port makes it easy to feed probes into your grill without crushing or damaging the sensor cord under the lid. Easy to install: quick and easy to install - installation tips below. We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned.