As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Capitano Bush Bean Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- They color up quite young, and boast a velvety texture that holds sauces and dressings beautifully. Tender and very tasty, even pods all season! capitano really sets itself apart from the pack of Romanos, standing just 20 inches high and covering themselves in straight, and are so delectable you'll find yourself wanting a dish every day! These bush-habit plants are very heavy-bearing, these beans are fine enough for your fanciest occasions, and deserves a place of honor in the vegetable garden.
But the best part is the flavor. The pods are flat, adding bright golden-yellow color to the garden, approximately 6 inches long, and very uniform on vigorous, heavy-bearing plants.
Try it once and we know you'll be convinced! Pkt includes about 100 seeds. A delicious, capitano must be grown to be appreciated! Once you've tried these succulent golden pods, vibrantly colorful, gourmet-quality romano bean, you won't consider planting the bean garden without them! 60 days to mature from direct sowing.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Topcrop Bean Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Round 5 1/2 to 6 inch, stringless pods. Consistent high yields. Package contains approximately 125 Topcrop Bean Seeds. Excellent fresh, frozen or canned. 1 package = 40 g Of Seeds.
3. RattleFree #ad
Lima Bean Seeds Henderson | Pole Beans for Planting Home Gardens with Planting Instructions | Heirloom & Non-GMO | Approx. 85% Germination Rates | by U-Plant Garden Seed Company 100 #adRattleFree #ad
- Pick from our large variety of heirloom or organic seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee!5” lima bean pods containing 4-5 beans – must have for Home Gardens & Market Growers! Buttery texture with a delicate flavor - exceptionally good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C and Manganese.
Planting instructions include | planting depth: 2" | plant spacing: 3-6" | Row Spacing: 30-36" | Full Sun Light | Harvest 60-75 Days. All of our seeds are non-GMO.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Three Color Blend Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee exclusive. Plant spread is 10". Plant height is 15". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sweet, easy-to-harvest bush beans are a collection of 'Royal burgundy', colorful, 'mellow yellow' and 'Burpee stringless' Green Pod. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
One packet of each variety and each packet contains 2 ounces of seed. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 4" pods.
|Model||Three Color Blend|
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Blue Lake 47 Bush Bean Seeds 8 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 58 days. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Yields 6" pods. Plant height is 15". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Blue lake 47' is upright and has medium-thick pods that are plump, tasty and at their flavorful peak when 6" long. Plant spread is 10". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Each packet contains 8 ounces of seed.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Kentucky Blue Pole Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 7" pods. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 65 days. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
You get big crops of 7" Sweet and stringless pods. Plant spread is 18". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 72". All-american selections winner that combines the excellence of the all-time greatest pole beans: 'Kentucky wonder' and 'blue lake'. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
7. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on.
Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun.
8. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Haricot Verts Petite Filet- Green Bean Seeds- 30+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Bush-type. 85% germination, Ships from Ohio.
Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! click on the Ohio Heirloom Seeds hyperlink above to see our other seed varieties. Generally considered the finest-tasting green bean variety available and thus preferred by fine dining restaurants.
Stringless. This french heirloom variety has been around for centuries. It is a naturally thin green bean, even when mature. Incredibly delicate flavor when picked at the 5" stage. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. 56 days.