As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shop Succulents #ad
2 inch, Shop Succulents Selected String of Pearls & Burrito Sedum Variety Hanging Collection of Live Succulent Plants, Hand Se #adShop Succulents #ad
- Watering needs | water thoroughly every 2weeks. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Soil | sun | potting | use well-drained soil.
30-day Health Guarantee. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Included in purchase | 2 hand selected pack of hanging succulents: string of pearls & Burrito Sedum.
Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an " or so between watering's.
In winter, cut back watering to about once monthly. Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Approx. Of sun per day. 6 hrs.
2. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Real Live Potted Succulents/Unique Indoor Cactus Decor 1, Donkey Tail Sedum Morganianum, Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plants Fully Rooted in 4 inch Planter Pots with Soil #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Free replacements will not be sent for frozen plants when customer does not purchase heated shipping. Heat packs will not be added to orders where temperatures do not fall below freezing.
For heated shipping - please select standard shipping at checkout. See product description for more information on plant species. Fat plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery.
Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil. If your delivery location is in an area with freezing temperatures a heat pack will be included with priority mail shipping. Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning.
3. CTS Air Plants #ad
Donkey Tail Succulents Cluster Sedum Morganianum Hybrid 4" Pot #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Comes in a 4" pot with our own premium succulent soil blend. Perfect for weddings, housewarming, home decor, party favors, or gifts. Donkey tail succulents do well in your garden, on a patio, or in a sunny window.
Our plants never sit in dark warehouses. Beautiful blue/green leaves. Stems will grow very long and look great in hanging baskets. Fast shipping usually within 24 hours of ordering.
Expert packaging and guaranteed live arrival. We also include an extended guarantee for 30 days from delivery! Comes with a fREE color postcard with care instructions. The succulents will ship directly from our greenhouse to your door. Donkey tail succulents cluster sedum morganianum hybrid in 4" Pot.
4. Shop Succulents #ad
Size | 2" Grower Pot, 2 inch, Shop Succulents String of Burrito Succulent | Hand Selected for Health #adShop Succulents #ad
- Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Soil | sun | potting | use well-drained soil. 30-day Health. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer.
Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Included in purchase | 1 burrito sedum in 2" pot. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite.
Approx 6 hrs of sun per day. Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an " or so between waterings. We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Don't water too often. Watering needs | water thoroughly every 2 weeks. In winter, cut back watering to about once monthly. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
5. The Next Gardener #ad
Succulent Sedum Morganianum ‘Donkey Tail’ ‘Burro’s Tail’ 5 Fresh Cuttings #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- You will receive 5 healthy fresh cuttings of sedum morganianum ‘donkey tail’ ‘burro’s tail’ Each cutting approximately 3’’ in length. Best for balcony, windowsill decoration.
Full sunlight will be better for donkey tail growth. Well packaged, but no soil, no pot, and shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only. Risentek is the only authorized amazon store for the neXT GARDENER.
Sedum morganianum is an evergreen, trailing succulent with many over 2 feet 60cm long or more, pendent stems arising from base. All cuttings are hand selected from our nursery, we promise healthy fresh plant cuttings. Shipping is Free when purchase more quantities or varieties.
6. Cherry's plant #ad
Donkey Tail' Succulent Plants, Sedum Burrito 'Burro's Tail, 5 Cuttings #adCherry's plant #ad
- Pendent stems arise from base. It is an evergreen, trailing succulent with many over 2 feet 60cm long or more. You will receive 5 healthy fresh cuttings of Sedum Morganianum ‘donkey tail’ ‘burro’s tail’.
Sedum morganianum, donkey tail or burro’s tail, is a perennial succulent plant native to Mexico. Each cutting is approximately 3’’ in length.
Fleshy, blue-green leaves grow along stems and up to 05 inch long. Perfect for hanging baskets for balcony, windowsill decoration, or other DIY mix for succulent gardens. The inflorescence bears 1 to 6 pink to red flowers. No root, no soil, no pot. Make sure to provide full sunlight, which is better for donkey tail luxuriant growth.
7. MHWK43 #ad
Donkey Tail Succulents 12 Pieces Large Cuttings Rare MHWK43 #adMHWK43 #ad
- Very fast growing and multiply very quickly. Donkey tail succulents 12 Pieces Large Cuttings Rare MHWK43. Easy to grow, just place it above ground due to it will hanging down like a hair. It is so gorgeous when it hanging down.
8. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Crassula Capitella Red Pagoda Shark Tooth Plant Colorful Succulent 2 inch Bare Root #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Red pagoda crassula is an easy-to-grow plant that will add punch to any succulent display or as a stand-alone specimen. The tiny white flowers are up to 025 inch 6 mm in diameter.
It flowers at the ends of the up to 10 inch 25 cm long pagoda chains. At first it looks like pink tinged rosettes and then later the leaves becomes pagoda shaped and turn red. This listing is for one plant of 2 inch bare root. Crassula capitella red pagoda is a branching perennial succulent.