As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hometown Seeds #ad
Honeydew Green Melon Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Flesh is emerald green and sweet. 1 package = 4 g Of Seeds. Fruits are 8" x 7" and weigh between 6 and 8 pounds. A vine-ripened honey dew is unbelievably sweet. Package contains approximately 150 Honeydew Green Melon Seeds.
2. Instant Latch #ad
50 Honeydew Green Melon Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 5-6 pounds | Days to Maturity: 100-120 Days. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1" | Plant Spacing: 24" - 36". Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Name: honeydew green Melon | Type: Heirloom.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Melon Honeydew Green 1512 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Melons will generally flower before they bear fruit this is normal and isn’t an indication that you won’t receive fruit. Harvest in about 100 days.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Bugs are somewhat common with melons so consistent attention is best. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Canary Yellow Melon Seeds, Non-GMO, 2 Grams #adHometown Seeds #ad
- A bit larger than most cantaloupes or honeydews. 1 package = 2 g of Canary Yellow Melon Seeds. Package contains approximately 40 Canary Yellow Melon Seeds. Stores well and get up to 6 pounds. Brightly-colored yellow rind, light-green flesh, and a sweet, delicate flavor.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Melon Honeydew Orange SL3224 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Taste is immensely sweet with hints of creaminess. Harvest in about 90 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. An absolutely delicious – and beautiful – honeydew melon.
6. Tursil #ad
Mini Green Honeydew Melons Seeds 30 PCS Early Dew Grow Easy Non-GMO #adTursil #ad
- Comes with planting & Growing Instructions. Usda zone: 9-12. Quick to germinate And Easy To Grow. Days to maturity:90-100 days. About 5-6 melons per one plant，Fruit Weight 06 to 1 Pounds.
7. Hometown Seeds #ad
Honeydew, Earli-Dew Hybrid Melon Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- These high-yielding, green-fleshed melons are very sweet and have a small seed cavity. Fruits get to be about 5 to 6 inches and 3 pounds. 80 days. Germination: 4 to 8 days at 75 to 85 F. Package contains 10 Honeydew Earli-Dew Hybrid Melon Seeds.
8. Heirloom Fruit Seeds #ad
Honey Rock Cantaloupe, Banana Melon, Sugar Baby Watermelon Seeds, Hales Best Jumbo Melon,Non GMO, Heirloom Fruit Seeds- Non Hybrid- Real Survival Seeds. Honeydew Green Melon, Watermelon Crimson Sweet #adHeirloom Fruit Seeds #ad
- Watermelons crimson sweet, Sugar Baby Watermelon, Hales Best Jumbo Melon. Step by step planting, harvesting. Made in the usa!! Seeds from the usa, heirloom fruit Seeds-Fresh Seeds-Packed in Zip close Mylar Bag,.
Non hybrid seeds, heirloom Seeds, NO GMO Real Survival Seeds. Honeydew green Melon, Honey Rock Cantaloupe.