As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Ocimum sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Often referred to as "Tulsi. ". Quality holy basil seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. If left outside with harsh frosts, the plants will then wilt and die. Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum sanctum seeds, displaying their scented leaves and flowers through the summer months.
Holy basil plants will mature to a height of roughly 18 to 20 inches tall, and can spread roughly 8 to 12 inches wide.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Holy basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb. The leaves are anise scented and can be used in tea, or as a potpourri.
All holy basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Holy basil is known to be a sacred herb to the Hindu people. The leaves can be harvested and allowed to regrow.
2. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Heirloom, Krishna Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Plant Good Seed. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Know the Source. 85 days from seed to leaf harvest. Annual. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Located in ojai, california, United States.
3. Ocimum sanctum #ad
RED LEAF,Native To India,known As Tulsi, Organic Herb !500 Seeds, Holy basil Seeds #adOcimum sanctum #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:India, Mpn:Holy Basil Seeds. Brand:ocimum sanctum, Patternname: 500 Seeds. Model:basil-Herb Seeds.
4. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Krishna Tulsi Basil Seeds Ocimum Sanctum 50+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ krishna tulsi basil seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 100+ Basil Mix Seeds 12 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Italian Thai Greek Opal Dwarf from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Make successive sowings for continuous summer supplies. Sowing: year round - greenhouse in winter and outdoors in summer. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Basil mix seeds 12 varieties: cinnamon, lime, thai, opal a fogia violetta dark violet, persian, GIANT Mammoth, dwarf greek, GIANT Grandi Foglie Valentino, Corsican, Genovese, GIANT Large Leaf, Tulsi Holy Sacred Basil.
Do not cover the seeds with soil! SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70F. Sow seeds indoors just on the surface of the soil. Please read! this is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.
6. Risalana #ad
.2g Fast Ship, Red Holy Basil Seeds, Krishna Tulsi, - Approx. 200 Grandiosy Seeds #adRisalana #ad
- Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Thanks. Propagation and Planting. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order.
For an earlier start in spring, sow the seeds indoors in a greenhouse or on a sunny windowsill. Sow seeds outdoors in late spring or early summer, when the temperature range around 70 degrees Fahrenheit 21 degrees Celsius.
7. Olmek #ad
Krishna Tulsi Seed Pack, Ocimum Sanctum, 30 Seeds Per Pack Flowering-Plants, Holy Basil, Byndgreenstore #adOlmek #ad
- Hardy zones 9-10 Krishna Tulsi Ocimum Sanctum. Ship from United States. 30 seeds per pack. Height: 12-24 inch tall.
8. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Indian Rama Tulsi Holy Sacred Basil Seeds Green Leaf Heirloom Non-GMO Tulasi Herb Grows Big Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, temperature and air humidity level. At this time, you may place the container closer to the sun light.
But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover. Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. If the indoor temperature is 70, even just at night, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that.