As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. 90 days for full maturity.
Minimum of 2g per packet. Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Luffa Gourd Luffa aegyptiaca Twin Pack of 45 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Luffa gourds are considered to be an annual crop. Each seed packet measures 3.
25" x 4. 50" in dimension. This means that the plants will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds, later developing fruits and seeds within a single growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. If allowed to mature, which can be gutted from the Gourd, the fruits will contain large seeds, later to be dried and then saved for the following growing season.
The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them. Luffa gourds can be harvested within 90 days after the first sprouts appear. Quality luffa gourd seeds packaged by seed needs.
3. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Dishcloth Or Luffa Gourd Fruits Grow To Approx. 2', 100 Luffa Luffa Cylindrica Loofah Seeds, Luffa Gourd Reg, Non-GMO Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100 fresh clean seeds ~!! Luffa common - Luffa aegyptiaca. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Approx. 100 days to Harvest. This is the luffa grown for its sponges.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Gourd Luffa Seeds, 25 Seeds,Non GMO, Grow Your own Luffa Gourds and Discover Even More uses for This Fascinating, Porous Fruit!., Luffa Gourd Sponge Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Grow your own luffa gourds and discover even more uses for this fascinating, carefree vines! On the vine, heavy-bearing, porous fruit! Easy, these gourds can reach anywhere from 6 inches to 2 1/2 feet long. The famous luffa Sponge is really a gourd! Easy to Grow.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Ornamental Luffa Gourd Seeds 25 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 3-7" fruit. Plant spread is 12'. Each packet contains 25 seeds. Grow these squash for their fibrous flesh and when dried, you'll have the Best bath Sponges ever! harvest at 7" long for drying into Sponges.
No gmos, ever. Heirloom. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plant height is 24". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 120 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
6. MIXC #ad
Plant Nursery Pots with Humidity Dome 4" Soft Transparent Plastic Gardening Pot Planting Containers Cups Planter Small Starter Seed Starting Trays for Seedling Flowers with 10pcs Plant Labels，30 Sets #adMIXC #ad
- The built-in humidity cover can be used for the seed germination period, soft, so you don't need to transplant before moving into the garden. Great for doing lot of succulent propagation, Cuttings & Seedlings, Great as plant transition pots.
Plant nursery pot with humidity dome can keep the moisture and temperature. Light weight, washable and reusable. Dimensions shown in the product images. This humidity will improve germination rate and survival rate.
Plastic nursery pots for plants, seeds Starting. Dome height: 3. 5'' inch. Top raised rim make they are easy to handle and to stack. The nursery pot has 8 small drain holes at the bottom to keep soil drained and ventilated, to prevent from root rot. Container dimensions : 3. 7" opening diameter at top, bottom diameter 2. 5", height 3. 2''.
7. ALEXI #ad
High Germination Rate, Scented Luffa, Long, Non GMO, Loofah -MUOP Huong Seeds, Delicious 30, Thick Meat, Luffa aegyptiaca, ALEXI Luffa Seeds, Luffa Gourd Sponge Seeds for Planting #adALEXI #ad
- Luffa luffa aegyptica mill syn. High quality, high germination Rate, High Yield. Department of agriculture hardiness zones 6 and above, although they have to be started indoors in the cooler zones due to their long growing season.
Luffa grows well in u. S. Packets are 3. 5 inches wide and 5. 5 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions. Luffa seeds - loofah -muop huong seeds packaged by hAVIPRO. L. Packet: 30+ Seeds. Cylindrica, also known as a loofa, is a vegetable sponge that is used in the bath for effectively removing dry skin.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Gourd Luffa 7544 Green Sponge 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. The luffa is widely used for bathing to invigorate the skin as well as gift giving and crafts.
Vigorous vines from which fruit can be harvested over a long period of time. Harvest in about 60 days.