As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Basil Herb Seeds- Genovese- Pesto Heirloom- 300+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. 85% germination. Grows to 18" - 24". Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
This ancient variety has been grown in the Genoa area for thousands of years and continues to be a favorite variety today. Most italian chefs will tell you that genovese is the preferred variety for pesto sauce.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1800 Sweet Basil Seeds, Favorite in Italian Dishes and for Pesto #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Makes delicious Pesto and is Wonderful with Tomatoes and Mozzarella. Plant 1/2 inch Deep in Full Sun. 1800 seeds sweet basil - Invaluable Ingredient in Cooking, Especially Italian.
3. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Lettuce Leaf Basil Seeds Ocimum basilicum 30+ Rare Heirloom Culinary Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
This is A Mix!!! Mixed Seeds! 100+ Basil Mix Seeds 12 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Italian Thai Greek Opal Dwarf from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Please read! this is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Do not cover the seeds with soil! SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70F. Sow seeds indoors just on the surface of the soil. Sowing: year round - greenhouse in winter and outdoors in summer.
Basil mix seeds 12 varieties: cinnamon, genovese, dwarf greek, giant mammoth, opal a fogia violetta dark Violet, thai, GIANT Grandi Foglie Valentino, Lime, corsican, persian, GIANT Large Leaf, Tulsi Holy Sacred Basil. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Make successive sowings for continuous summer supplies.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Sweet Large Leaf Thai Basil Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful -- full color packet of Thai Basil Siam Queen that makes a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. It's taste is somewhat like anise, with a strong, sweet aroma.
It makes a wonderful addition to stir fries, pad thai, pungent, and other authentic asian dishes. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
There is actually enough seed to do both. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
In the “how to” section of our website. Discover the aroma and flavor -- thai basil has large tender green leaves with red stems and flowers. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
By RDR Seeds, Large Leaf Italian Basil, 150 Sweet Basil Seeds, Largest Leaves of All Basil Varieties #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Great companion plant for tomatoes. Grows 2-3' tall and produces large 2-4" leaves. Use of this herb may result in friends and family stopping by unannounced for dinner.
Delicious and fragrant herb can be used cooked, in sauces, fresh, etc. Sweeter, milder, and bigger than Genovese Basil. Does well in containers so it can be grown indoors during winter if it's too cold outside for a garden.
7. Botanical Interests #ad
Large Leaf Italian Basil Heirloom Seeds #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Fertilize basil every two weeks during the growing season. Enough seed for one 75' row. Basil will not take any frost what so ever. All basil seed light to germinate so do not cover when germinating. This is a fine heavy producing sweet basil.
8. Harley Seeds #ad
Lucky Tiger, from USA, Yellow Red Pear, Black, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Cherry Tomato Mix Seeds 10 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. In-ground germination is not recommended. Additionally, from 70-85F. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Cool soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Please read! this is a mix!!! cherry tomato mix seeds 10 varieties heirloom non-gmo, Open-Pollinated, Indeterminate, Low Acid, Black Cherry, indigo apple, Sungold, blondkopfchen, Black Truffle, Yellow Pear, red pear, Lucky Tiger, Mexico Midget, Large Red Cherry.
Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil should be kept consistently warm, even just at night, well above 90F, overly warm soils, below about 60-65F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination.