As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlantVine #ad
PlantVine Washingtonia robusta, Washington Palm, Mexican Fan Palm, Large, Great Floor Plant, Live Plant #adPlantVine #ad
- Shipping restrictions: Cannot ship to California. Includes grower pot: All PlantVine plants are shipped in the grower pot, not bare-root. Size: Large.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
15 Premium Quality Tree Seeds, 60-80% Germination, Washingtonia Robusta, Isla's Garden Seeds, Exotic Palm Tree, Mexican Fan Palm Tree Seeds, Mexican Washingtonia #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Zones: 9 to 11. In the usa it grows in california, southern Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and the coast of Texas to Southern Florida. The mexican fan palm is an attractive ornamental palm tree best used as a street tree and in groves.
It is native to western Sonora and Baja California in Northwestern Mexico. Prefers rich, well-drained soil. Can survive on poor soils and sand. The mexican fan palm is a fast-growing palm tree that grows over 90 feet tall.
Exotic and beautiful! grows up to 90 feet tall! One of the easiest palms to grow from seed! requires full-sun. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
3. CZ Grain #ad
15 Premium Quality Tree Seeds, 60-80% Germination, Washingtonia Robusta, Exotic Palm Tree, Mexican Washingtonia, Mexican Fan Palm Tree Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Ideal for beginners, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, anniversaries, dad, masters, him or her, and children alike. In the usa it grows in california, arizona, Southern Nevada, New Mexico and the coast of Texas to Southern Florida.
Easy to grow: one of the easiest palm to grow from seeds. Attractive landscaping palm : the mexican fan palm is a fast-growing palm tree that grows over 90 feet tall. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
The mexican fan palm is an attractive ornamental palm tree best used as a street tree and in groves. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, don't hesitate to contact us. Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked.
See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. The perfect diy gift: for mom, holidays, housewarming or any other occasion. It is native to western Sonora and Baja California in Northwestern Mexico. Winter hardy in zones 7-11.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Brahea armata, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 5 Seeds Per Packet, Mexican Blue Palm / Blue Hesper Palm #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Dampen soil. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Germination: sow 1" deep, rich well drained loamy/sandy soil.
Mexican blue fan palm: common names of blue Hesper Palm, Mexican blue palm, Sweet Brahea, Blue Fan Palm, Palma Blanca. Growing instructions: scarification: soak in hot tap water, let stand in water for 24 hours. Hardiness Zones: 8-9. Can reach 20 feet in Height. No stratification is required.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Windmill Palm Tree-Cold Hardy 2ft Height Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 2 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The low maintenance windmill is the palm for cold climates and is a great potted plant for home or office decks, patios, porches, sills, and gardens.
This beautiful, easy care and cold hardy, tropical palm tolerates temperatures down to 10 degrees and lends an exotic look to your home or garden. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, purify and clean air, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, and improve productivity.
This pet safe air purifier is in a 2 gallon plastic nursery pot and measures 14-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds. Windmills are drought tolerant evergreen specimens that can be planted outdoors in zones 7 to 11 and they make excellent cold tolerant houseplants.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Model||Windmill Palm Tree - Cold Hardy|
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
6 in Grower's Pot, | Air Purifying, Perfect Plants Ponytail Palm | Beaucarnea Recurvata | 10in Tall | Easy Care Houseplant | Perfect for Bright Light Conditions #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Easy care - our ponytail palm does not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered Once Every 2 Weeks.
Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Green To Your Living Room Or Work Space. Attractive foliage - this ponytail palm Has Unique Long Green Foliage Bunched Up at the Top of a Thick Textured Trunk. Bright light - perfers to Live in a Bright Indoor or Outdoor Enviroment.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Windmill Palm Live Plant, 3 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Be sure to plan for their tall vertical growth that it won’t interfere with important power lines. Very low maintenance! once well established these plants become very drought and salt tolerant, making them ideal plants for beach house environments.
With proper care these trees can grow quite fast at up to 8 inches per Year. One of the most cold tolerant palm tree varieties, this makes the Windmill palm a very popular choice for regions in its Hardiness zones which experience tough winters.
This live windmill palm tree brings the feel and vibes of a summer beach paradise to any landscape they are planted in. Mature heights for the windmill palm are 25-30 feet with mature widths spanning 6-10 feet. These trees grow well in usda hardiness zones 8-11.
8. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Orange Crownshaft Palm Tree, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Areca Vestiaria, Extremely Rare Ornamental Palms from Florida #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- It fruits profusely at a young age, consistently moist and humid location, and the seeds volunteer easily. These palms are monoeceious with small yellow/orange flowers emerging from beneath the crownshaft that bear orange to dark red ovoid fruit similar to Areca catechu.
Although tropical in nature, but will eventually succumb to persistent coolness, if the days remained on the warm side, this palm appears able to withstand periodic low temperatures, often times only surviving until January in the So. This gorgeous palm varies from a profusely suckering red crownshafted plant with maroon leaves, and everything in between.
Cold hardiness Zone: 10a. It has been reported that there is substantial color variation depending on elevation, to a single trunked orange version with green leaves, with the more colorful plants coming from higher elevations.
California winter. Observations, at least in cultivation, indicate the maroon variety suckers more readily than the orange form. They prefer a sheltered, with more shade in less humid environments. This palm will often times exhibit distinct arial or stilt roots emerging from the 3-4in/7-10cm. A rich well draining soil would appear to be the best. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.