As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Big Mama' Hybrid | Large Red Paste Tomato | 50 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 5" fruit. Big size and flavor Paste Tomato. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever. Harvest in 80 days. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Fruit weight: 8-10 oz. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Plant height is 70". Plant spread is 60". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Indeterminate. Burpee exclusive.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Paste Roma Amish SL3817 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 80 days. Plum-to strawberry shaped fruits which average 8 to 12 ounces with excellent. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. These meaty tomatoes are good in salads and great for processing.
3. Unknown #ad
Amish Paste Tomato 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee. Free shipping On All Orders.
4. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Organic, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Organic Amish Paste Tomato Seeds ~25 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Organic amish paste tomato Seeds ~25 Seeds - Solanum lycopersicum.
83 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Organic - Heirloom - Open Pollinated.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, San Marzano Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Under the “how To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Large plants are disease resistant and produce an abundance of 5-6 ounce fruits. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, paste, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, and in many more colors than red, grape, roma, pink, purple, including yellow, beefsteak, black, white or even green.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of san marzano tomato seed; a famous sauce tomato long cultivated in Italy.
Small seed cavities with thick, dense meaty flesh helps this tomato cook quickly into a rich tomato sauce. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper.
6. Sweet Yards #ad
Organic Amish Paste Tomato Seeds, Over 100 Heirloom Non-GMO USDA Organic Seeds, 2 Seed Packets! #adSweet Yards #ad
- Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and natural. Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
Two seed packets with beautiful photos and planting instructions on the back provide a great opportunity to use one packet in your own garden and gift the other to friends, neighbors, family, or your local community gardens and schools.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Amish paste tomatoes are meaty, making them great for sauces, with lots of flavor and very few seeds, canning, sweet, or slicing. This heirloom & open pollinated variety not only produces delicious fruits, but also numerous seeds that can all be collected and saved to be planted or gifted the following spring.
7. Hometown Seeds #ad
Amish Paste Tomato Seeds Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Excellent for making paste and sauces. 1 package = 05 grams, approximately 150 Amish Paste Tomato Seeds. Tomatoes are mildly sweet and grow in clusters of two to four.
Plant produces high yields of 8 to 12 oz plum shaped tomatoes. If it doesn't say ship and sold by hometown seeds we can't guarantee quality, check us out at hometownseeds. Com ***.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Paste Roma Virginia Select 9876 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Bred for use in the south. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 75 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Selected for high, early yields and tolerance.