As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Black Pepper Piper Nigrum Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Grow your very own peppercorns! Great gift idea! .
2. Hello Organics #ad
Black Pepper Plants"Piper Nigrum" Choose Four 4 or 8 Plants 4 #adHello Organics #ad
- Long. Pot first using organic potting Soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the Fertilizer and Beneficials are already mixed in. The black pepper of commerce, this south asian tropical vine produces chains of small round fruit.
Recommend growing in 4 inch to 1 gal. Choose four 4 or eight 8 3-6 inch tall plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots as description picture shows. Great vining Plant Producing Peppercorns. This is a beautiful vining plant that can span 15-30 ft. See more information under Product Description.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Black Pepper Piper Nigrum Live Plạnt – Black Pepper Live Plạnt – Garden Outdoor #adPAPCOOL #ad
- This plant requires regular watering but does not enjoy soggy soil. Young plants can take 3-4 years to come into bloom but even modest-sized plants can yield hundreds of peppercorns. Black pepper is the world's most traded spice, and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
Vine with deep shiny green leaves. Piper nigrum blooms freely through the summer months and the fruits ripen the following year. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11. It does well in full shade as well as full sun. Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns.
4. SmartMe #ad
Piper Nigrum Live Plant Black Pepper 3-Inch Deep Pot Garden, Tree Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Vine with deep shiny green leaves. Great gift idea. Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Zones 10-11. Full to partial shade. Piper nigrum live plant black pepper 3-inch deep pot garden you will receive a free sample of fertilizer blend.
Excellent container plant; will grow up a small trellis or stakes. We would like to inform you that the item that is being sold is not the same as the picture, but is something similar and not necessarily identical.
Piper nigrum. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3-inch deep pot. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3-inch deep pot. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11. Vining. Grow your very own peppercorns.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Outdoor, Gardening, Growing, Black Pepper Piper Nigrum Live Plánt – Black Pepper Plánt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Piper nigrum blooms freely through the summer months and the fruits ripen the following year.
Vine with deep shiny green leaves. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11. Young plants can take 3-4 years to come into bloom but even modest-sized plants can yield hundreds of peppercorns.
Black pepper is the world's most traded spice, and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world. Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Vine with deep shiny green leaves. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Piper nigrum, Black Pepper Starter Plant 5 Plants #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Tender perennial. Most of our plants are shipped in 2 ½ inch square by 3 ½ inch deep pots to encourage root growth and hold shipping costs down. Remember, while unsightly, the plant has just been packed in a box, and driven across the country.
Important in the development of civilizationdue to the search for new routes to the sources of this spice, among others, pepper was once worth its weight in gold.
Naturally a perennial, but will not withstand freezing temperatures. The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive.
Please notify us immediately of any damage incurred in shipping. Naturally a perennial, but will not withstand freezing temperatures. Tender perennial. A healthy happy plant will speedily recover from minor bumps and bruises. Broken leaves and bent stems, thrown on a truck, generally are not cause for alarm. Found in pepper mills and shakers throughout the world.
7. Live seeds #ad
Black/White peppercorns Piper nigrum for Growing/Germinating Fresh 10 Seeds #adLive seeds #ad
- Seeds come with clear resalable polythene bags. All my seeds are 100% fresh and processed with the highest quality & care. Hand packed. Each purchase includes full growing instructions from live seeds printed.
If the listing does not say "ships from and sold by" live seeds" then you are buying from a fake that has copied my Amazon listing and the seeds are not DEFRA Licensed, are not Live Seeds Chiles brand, are not grown in the UK, and will take 20 - 45 days to be delivered.
8. Window Garden #ad
Grow Herbs, Window Garden Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters 36mm – 48 Pods, use with our Seed Starter Kit or Any Tray. Expands with Water, Easy,Successful, Flowers and Vegetables. No Messy Soil #adWindow Garden #ad
- Seeds not included. See promotion to save 10%! It’s amazing to see the results! Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown. Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the container, creating a tangled, the outside air inhibits prunes the roots from growing further out.
Successful transplanting – includes 48 – 36mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Both sold separately Give your seedlings the sun it needs and unclutter your counter space. Where do you grow it? – use the seed starter pods in any tray, or better yet, try our multi-Use Planter Tray and Double Veg Ledge suction cup window shelf.
When roots penetrate the outer netting, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth.
Choose the vegetable, herb and flower varieties that you want to grow. Couldn’t be easier! Dense, moisture and nutrients. Comes with detailed easy-to-follow instructions. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. At the same time, strong roots – because of root air pruning, Fiber Soil Seed Starters have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, inferior root system. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden.