As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Black Pepper Piper Nigrum Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Grow your very own peppercorns! Great gift idea! .
2. Hello Organics #ad
Black Pepper Plants"Piper Nigrum" Choose Four 4 or 8 Plants 4 #adHello Organics #ad
- This is a beautiful vining plant that can span 15-30 ft. Choose four 4 or eight 8 3-6 inch tall plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots as description picture shows. Pot first using organic potting Soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the Fertilizer and Beneficials are already mixed in.
Great vining Plant Producing Peppercorns. Long. The black pepper of commerce, this south asian tropical vine produces chains of small round fruit. Recommend growing in 4 inch to 1 gal. See more information under Product Description.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Black Pepper Piper Nigrum Live Plạnt – Black Pepper Live Plạnt – Garden Outdoor #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Young plants can take 3-4 years to come into bloom but even modest-sized plants can yield hundreds of peppercorns. This plant requires regular watering but does not enjoy soggy soil. It does well in full shade as well as full sun. Vine with deep shiny green leaves.
Black pepper is the world's most traded spice, and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11. Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Piper nigrum blooms freely through the summer months and the fruits ripen the following year.
4. SmartMe #ad
Tree Plant, Piper Nigrum Live Plant Black Pepper 3-Inch Deep Pot Garden #adSmartMe #ad
- Great gift idea. Vine with deep shiny green leaves. Vining. Piper nigrum live plant black pepper 3-inch deep pot garden you will receive a free sample of fertilizer blend.
Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Full to partial shade. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3-inch deep pot. Excellent container plant; will grow up a small trellis or stakes.
You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3-inch deep pot. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11. Zones 10-11. Piper nigrum. Grow your very own peppercorns. We would like to inform you that the item that is being sold is not the same as the picture, but is something similar and not necessarily identical.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Gardening, Growing, Black Pepper Piper Nigrum Live Plánt – Black Pepper Plánt, Outdoor #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Young plants can take 3-4 years to come into bloom but even modest-sized plants can yield hundreds of peppercorns. Vine with deep shiny green leaves.
A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11. Piper nigrum blooms freely through the summer months and the fruits ripen the following year. A tropical vine that grows outside in zones 10-11.
Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Vine with deep shiny green leaves. Black pepper source of the real black peppercorns. Black pepper is the world's most traded spice, and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Black Pepper Starter Plant 5 Plants, Piper nigrum #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Broken leaves and bent stems, the plant has just been packed in a box, thrown on a truck, generally are not cause for alarm. Naturally a perennial, but will not withstand freezing temperatures.
A healthy happy plant will speedily recover from minor bumps and bruises. Most of our plants are shipped in 2 ½ inch square by 3 ½ inch deep pots to encourage root growth and hold shipping costs down.
Important in the development of civilizationdue to the search for new routes to the sources of this spice, among others, pepper was once worth its weight in gold. Tender perennial.
The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive. Found in pepper mills and shakers throughout the world. Please notify us immediately of any damage incurred in shipping. Tender perennial. Naturally a perennial, but will not withstand freezing temperatures. Remember, while unsightly, and driven across the country.
7. Live seeds #ad
Black/White peppercorns Piper nigrum for Growing/Germinating Fresh 10 Seeds #adLive seeds #ad
- All my seeds are 100% fresh and processed with the highest quality & care. Hand packed. Seeds come with clear resalable polythene bags. Each purchase includes full growing instructions from live seeds printed.
If the listing does not say "ships from and sold by" live seeds" then you are buying from a fake that has copied my Amazon listing and the seeds are not DEFRA Licensed, are not grown in the UK, are not Live Seeds Chiles brand, and will take 20 - 45 days to be delivered.
8. Window Garden #ad
Use with our Seed Starter Kit or Any Tray. Expands with Water, Easy,Successful, Flowers and Vegetables. No Messy Soil, Grow Herbs, Window Garden Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters 36mm – 48 Pods #adWindow Garden #ad
- Seeds not included. Where do you grow it? – use the seed starter pods in any tray, or better yet, try our multi-Use Planter Tray and Double Veg Ledge suction cup window shelf. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden.
Successful transplanting – includes 48 – 36mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. It’s amazing to see the results! Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. Both sold separately Give your seedlings the sun it needs and unclutter your counter space.
Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown. Choose the vegetable, herb and flower varieties that you want to grow. When roots penetrate the outer netting, the outside air inhibits prunes the roots from growing further out.
See promotion to save 10%! Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the container, creating a tangled, moisture and nutrients. Check out our store! - click on the blue window garden link at top of page*** so easy! – just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. At the same time, inferior root system.