As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Seeds: 2 Purple Passion Seeds Gynura Purple #adGeneric #ad
- We are selling seeds only. Image is only for reference. Seeds: 2 purple Passion seeds Gynura purple. High germination Rate Seeds. Package Contains one set of seeds. Shippment is of International.
2. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Purple Velvet Miniature Crape Myrtle, 1 Plant, Matures 4'-5' 6"-1' Tall When Shipped, Darkest Purple Flower Available, Well Rooted with Pots in Soil #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Proudly grown in the USA. Shps 8"-1. 5' tall healthy and well rooted in pots with soil. Prolific, early bloomer. Great in borders, pots, as a small shrub or a magnificent specimen plant. Unusually "black"-violet flowers makes this Crape Myrtle so striking, and one of our most popular.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Indoors, Purple Passion, 2 Live Plants 3" Pots, Erotic, Gynura #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The leaves are 3-4" long with coarse-toothed edges. Soft, hairy, velvety purple leaves. Immediate shipping. Great House Plant. This plant is especially effective when kept in hanging baskets or is otherwise permitted to trail.
4. wbut2023 #ad
Deer Resistant !, 250 Aubrieta Seeds, Cascade Purple Flower Seeds, Perennial #adwbut2023 #ad
- Prefers part shade in hot climates, full sun where summers are relatively cool. Winter hardy to zone 4. Sow aubrieta ground cover seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the last expected frost date. Rock cress plants are covered in stunning spring flowers.
The aubrieta seed needs light to germinate. They are outstanding performers. Rock cress cascading aubrieta hybrida superbissima cascade purple - if you want a low growing plant to hang out of baskets, or just add to your landscaping color, hang over a rock wall, this Aubrieta cascading Rock Cress is a perfect choice.
Preading perennials which produce stunning masses of flowers in spring. Rock cress looks beautiful cascading over rock walls and has purple blooms in spring.
Cut back halfway after blooming. After frost season has passed, Rock Cress ground cover seeds can be directly sown into a prepared seedbed outdoors. Press the rock Cress ground cover seeds into the soil and thinly cover. Rock cress is a superb perennial ground cover for dry banks, between flagstones, or along pathways. Grows 3-6 inches high and spreads 1-1. 5 feet across. Transplant into the garden 12 inches apart after frost danger has passed.
5. utm #ad
Purple Passion Velvet Touch Gynura Aurantiaca, Outdoor Living, Gardening, tkgreen, Live Rooted #adutm #ad
- Alive rooted - purple passion velvet toUCH Gynura Aurantiaca. Returns/replacements - if plants died during the shipment or look sad when received and you can send me the message with the photo the same day or a few days later, I will replace/refund.
Otherwise sorry, yes, plants are still in the original pot, then no replacements/refunds are given.
6. shadow #ad
Velvet Plant in 2" Pot – OB01, Houseplant, Gynura Aurantiaca, Purple Passion Plant #adshadow #ad
- The plant will be shipped in the pot. This plant will have more purple color if it gets more sun light. The plant that will be shipped will be similar in size and shape as the photos. But it doesn't like direct sun. Gynura aurantiaca, purple passion plant, velvet plant in 2" pot.
7. shadow #ad
Gardening, Gynura Aurantiaca, Velvet Plant in 4" Pot – OB01, Purple Passion Plant #adshadow #ad
- The plant will be shipped in the pot. This plant will have more purple color if it gets more sun light. The plant that will be shipped will be similar in size and shape as the photos. But it doesn't like direct sun.
8. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Darkest Purple Flower Available, Well Rooted with Pots in Soil, Pack of 5, Purple Velvet Miniature Crape Myrtle, Matures 4'-5' 1'-1.5' When Shipped #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Proudly grown in the USA. Unusually black-violet flowers makes this Crape Myrtle so striking, and one of our most popular. Great in borders, pots, as a small shrub or a magnificent specimen plant. Shps 1'-1. 5' healthy and well rooted in pots with soil. Prolific, early bloomer.