As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Succulent Cactus Plant Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Cactus seeds can be grown as perennial flowering plants in USDA zones 10 - 11. This seed mix will grow to approximately 6 - 12 inches in height. Plant 5 - 10 seeds per plant to get a dense, drought tolerant cacti for your container for flower pot.
If prefer something drought tolerant and hardy, then look no further than this xeriscape seed mix for your landscape. Cacti are succulents making them very drought tolerant plants.
2. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Mini Cactus Plants in Plastic Planters #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Pot size will vary between 2 and 2. 5 inches depending on cultivar. We guarantee no duplicate cultivars in packages up to 16. Plants may vary from pictures shown as succulents are selected based on season, and readiness.
Plant measurement will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, taller, size, some grow wider, health, shorter, trailing etc. We recommend opening the gift box and sliding your cacti out the bottom for best results. Fat plants san diego is a family-owned, licensed grower and nursery.
|Brand||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Warranty||Fat Plants San Diego stands behind the quality of our plants. If you are not happy with your cacti upon arrival please send a photo of your order to us via Amazon messaging and we will send replacements immediately.|
3. West Seed Farm #ad
10 Trichocereus Pasacana Seeds San Pedro Cousin #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- A commercial potting mix with the larger material strained out is ideal. Note that using a heat mat will cause more evaporation, which may require more attention. The soil should not be allowed to dry out while the plants are seedlings. They need light to germinate.
Something like a sandwich bag often makes a better “tent” because the water will run down the sides more easily. Ideally, the covering should not be flat across the top because it will cause the water to drip back on the young seedlings, which sometimes causes rot.
Mist the soil to keep it moist and cover with clear plastic. Sow the seeds on the surface and press in very lightly. Its flowers are large, takes on a wooly appearance with age. In maturity, and are pinkish-white.
Covered with spines, its dark green stem, usually about six inches, it will also branch out and adopt a tree-like form. Be sure to air out the seedlings once a day for best results. Place the seedlings on a heat mat ideally and in bright light. Use a mister if the soil does get dry. Placing the seeds just a few inches from fluorescent lights is ideal for starting seedlings, although natural light will work too. The fruit it produces is edible, and its cores have been used to make rain sticks.
4. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Home Decor or Gifts 2, Fat Plants San Diego Cactus Plants. Variety Package of Indoor or Outdoor Cacti Plants for Gardens #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Guaranteed no duplicate cultivars in packages up to 8 plants. Growers pots will vary in size, shape and color. Cactus plants will vary in size, plants shipped may not be identical to the product photos as we do rotate over 50 different cultivars based on health, availability, color and shape.
Fully rooted cacti plants with soil in plastic growers pots. This is a true variety package, season and readiness. Fat plants san diego is a family owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower. Please see description for further detail.
5. True Source Seeds #ad
Massive Oriental Poppy! Hardy Perennial red Scarlet bracteatum Papaver 30 Seeds #adTrue Source Seeds #ad
- This red poppy is hardy as cold as zone 4. Oriental poppies are unique as they have enormous flowers and leaves, and flower are held on 3' tall, for bold colors, very strong stems! Plants live eternally, and do not need to be replanted.
Oriental poppies have attractive fern-like foliage! combined shipping in cart, or multiples of the same item! To see all of our unique seeds click "True Source Seeds", unlimited items, and be sure you see "Ships from and sold by True Source Seeds" on the right column of this listing.
Consider planting it with blue or purple lupins, throughout the years, and the plants bloom at the same time in late spring and early summer. See full plant description below, which includes important seed germination information.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Single Mixed Poppy Papaver Somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- This mixture of poppies will produce several colorful blooms in shades of pink, red, lavender and white. The seeds can fall to the bare ground beneath to establish new plants the following growing season. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, the somniferum poppy will grow quickly from flower seeds, bloom profusely for a few short weeks and will later die with the first killing frost.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
When the blooms are spent and wilt away, attractive poppy pods are left behind. All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants will mature to a height of roughly 24 to 36 inches tall.
7. Sherwoods Seeds #ad
Giant Red Poppy Papaver Somniferum Premium Seed Packet #adSherwoods Seeds #ad
- Great for cut flowers! Great for Drying! 100+ seed Pack. Red papaver Somniferum. A honeybee Favorite.
|Brand||Sherwoods Seeds #ad|
8. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Organic Cacti and Succulent Soil with 8 Months of Time-Released Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Optimal drainage for succulents, helps prevent root rot. Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. Premium quality growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery.