As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Zones 4-10, Irish Moss Seeds, Sagina subulata, Perfect In Garden, By MySeeds.Co Pelleted X 5000 Seeds, Lawn Substitute Or In-Between Stones, Heath Pearlwort, Groundcover Heath Pearlwort, Pelleted #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- S&h is free or a low Flat Rate ~!! It occurs on dry sandy or gravelly soils. Sagina pilifera auct. Non is a species of Sagina, native to Europe. In just eight weeks after germination, the Irish moss becomes thick and full. Sagina subulata heath pearlwort or Irish Moss, syn.
2. CZ Grain #ad
Carpet Vine Seeds, Ground Cover Plant, 200+ Dichondra Seeds to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- Cz grain guarantee: we take great pride in providing customers with all natural products that add value to your life. Easy to grow: hardy and fast growing, this plant is fun indeed. Growing tips: space seeds 1-2 inches apart.
Thin later if needed. Produce oxygen and filter the air with this low growing vine. Good for the environment: Prevent erosion. Ground cover plant: Exotic carpet plant, great for gardens, patio, path plant. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us for a fast and easy solution.
3. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
White Flowers, 1 Quart, Perennial Farm Marketplace Sagina subulata 'Aurea' Scotch Moss Groundcover #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Excellent for filling in between stepping stones or in a rock garden. Part sun, Fragrant. Due to varying agricultural regulations, or, ut, co, nv, we do not ship to the following states: AK, az, MT, CA, ID, WA and HI.
Give it ample moisture to grow in the sun, but it prefers bright shade. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Chartreuse moss-like foliage forms a carpet growing 1-2” short.
Hardy in usda zones 5-8. Treadwell plants you can walk on. Sheer after blooming to prevent seed dispersal. Plant 10” apart. Prefers moist well-drained soil. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Very small white flowers will appear in late spring on the evergreen foliage.
4. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, food plots, ground cover, lawn alternative, green manure crop, and many other uses. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Irish Moss Seeds, Made in USA, Grow Stunning Ground Cover That Blooms Attractive White Flowers, 250+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Stunning color: Vibrant green ground cover with vibrant white star shaped flowers. Grow or gift: for mom, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, masters, dad, housewarming or any other occasion.
Cz grain guarantee: satisfaction guaranteed. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. From Iowa. Healthy seeds: 250+ seeds of irish Moss.
Message us if there are any issues for a fast and easy solution. Made in usa: hand packaged and Shipped for CZ Grain. Popular ground cover or grow in a container for it to give the waterfall effect. Cz grain specializes in exotic and rare plants to grow. Ideal for beginners, anniversaries, him or her, holidays, and children alike.
6. Seedville #ad
100 Scotch TRUE HEATHER Shrub Scot's Purple Pink Flower Calluna Vulgaris Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light: sun - part shade // water: average // COLOR: Mauve Pinkish Purple. Hardiness zone: 4 - 9 // bloom tiME: Summer - Fall. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: scotch heather / true heather / ling / scot's heather / Summer Heather / Autumn Heather // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Calluna Vulgaris.
Plant height: 12 - 18" // plant spacing: 18 - 24".
7. Utopia Seeds #ad
Landscaping Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds, Approximately 8000 Seeds, Purple #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet.
Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs.
Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Can handle moderate foot traffic. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. If purchasing this item from a seller other than utopia seeds, please be aware you are receiving the incorrect type of thyme seeds. Please note that Creeping Thyme seeds are tiny little seeds.
8. Scotts #ad
Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade, 20 lb., Seeds up to 445 sq. ft., Includes Tackifier to Reduce Seed Wash-Away, Repairs Bare Spots, Combination Mulch, Seed, and Fertilizer #adScotts #ad
- Includes a tackifier that helps keep seed from washing away. Combination mulch, including sun and dense shade, and fertilizer specially designed to grow grass anywhere, seed, guaranteed subject to proper care. Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer.
Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth and promote growth even in dense shade. Grass seed: scotts best high performance grass seed with protectant to help keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas.