As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Liliana's Garden #ad
Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seeds for Planting – Small, Round Sweet Pie Pumpkins – Heirloom Seeds | Liliana's Garden | #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Approximately 20 quality-guaranteed “Sugar Pie” Pumpkin Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. Tips and growing guide included with every packet of “sugar pie” Pumpkin Seeds.
One full packet of “sugar pie” pumpkin seeds ready to plant. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
Top quality seeds and beautiful packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer. Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations. If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Each packet will produce over 50 pumpkins weighing about 4 pounds each.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Sugar Pie SAL5544 Orange 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Ideal for making pies. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 120 days. Multiple uses: decorating, carving, eating, roasting seeds.
3. RattleFree #ad
Pumpkin Seeds for Planting | Heirloom & Non-GMO | Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seed Packets with Planting Instructions #adRattleFree #ad
- 85 days. Your #1 non-gmo garden seed Source - Full Product Guarentee! Pumpkins dislike cold of any kind, so don't plant pumpkin seeds directly into garden soil until after all danger of frost is past.
Small, fine-grained, round to somewhat flattened, 7 to 10 inch pumpkins with sweet, yellow flesh flavored for pies and canning. Heirloom, Non-GMO. Scroll through our amazon Garden Seed Store for a variety of vegetable, herb, and flower seeds. Sugar pie pumpkin seeds.
4. Cornucopia Seeds #ad
Heirloom Pumpkin, Early Sugar or Pie #adCornucopia Seeds #ad
- Good all-purpose pumpkin, Ideal for Cooking, Carving and Snack Seeds. Good for pies, Soups and Canning. Popular Heirloom Variety. Fine-grained, Sweet Flesh.
5. Queen Bee Seed #ad
50 Sugar Pumpkin Seeds for Outdoor Garden | Non-GMO Baking and Pie Pumpkin Seeds #adQueen Bee Seed #ad
- Usda zones 3-12, Open-Pollinated. Plant in spring and Early Summer for Fall Harvest. Matures in 100-105 days | pumpkins Grow up to 10" and Weigh up to 8 lbs. Sugar pumpkin seeds for Growing Pie, Cooking and Canning Pumpkins.
6. Utopia Seeds #ad
The Best for Making Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread, UtopiaSeeds Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Plants can be staked to grow vertically. Matures in 85-95 days. Sugar pie pumpkin Seeds - The classic pie pumpkin. The best for pumpkin pie and other baking.
The orange flesh is relatively starchy, dry, and stringless. Approximately 30 seeds. Dark orange-skinned pumpkins typically 4-6 lbs. Average yield is 3-4 fruits per plant. A well-known type for pies. By utopia seeds.
7. Hometown Seeds #ad
Sugar Pie, Pumpkin Seeds by Hometown Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Small, round to somewhat flattened. Full of flavor for pies and canning. 7 to 10 inch pumpkins with sweet, fine-grained, and yellow flesh. 1 package = 3 g Of Seeds. Package contains approximately 12 Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seeds.
8. only-heirlooms #ad
Pumpkin Small Sugar Pie 25 Non GMO Seeds + GIFT Only-Heirlooms #adonly-heirlooms #ad
- 25 pumpkin small sugar pie heirloom seeds. Heirloom pumpkin, for tasty pies, 5 to 6 pound, light ribbing, stringless sweet flesh, Matures in 100 days. Heirloom non-gmo seeds.