As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
Skyscraper Sunflower Seeds for Planting | 20 Seeds | Rare, Exotic Garden Seeds | Huge 15-20 feet Tall with Giant Sunflowers #adCZ Grain #ad
- Great for Bees and Butterflies. 20 seeds of the Skyscraper Sunflower. 20 rare garden Flower Seeds. Huge - 15-20 feet tall and giant 18 inch flower. People give these exotic plants a second look.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Mammoth Russian Sunflower Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 108". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and have blooms in 85 days.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 36". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Huge heads are ideal for competition at fairs. Blooms are 12". Each packet contains 200 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Grey Stripe Mammoth Sunflower Flower Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Hardiness zones: 1, 4, 2, 8, 3, 7, 5, 10, 9, 11, 6, 12: Germination Ease: No Stratification. Grey stripe mammoth sunflower is a fantastic addition to your home flower Garden! Win a contest for the biggest Sunflower in town! Summer Height: 8-12 feet Spacing: 18-24 inches Light: Full Sun Soil Moisture: Medium.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
This heirloom sunflower is from the late 1800's, the flower heads measure 10 to 15 inches across. Common names: mammoth grey stripe Latin Name: Helianthus annuus Species Origin: US Native Wildflower. Sunflowers should be sown directly outdoors, and it's a big one! Reaching 8 to 12 feet tall, since their long roots need space to develop and dislike being disturbed.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Sunflower Crazy Mixture 15+ Varieties Helianthus annuus Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs, Bulk Package of 1,000+ Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Sunflowers are best sown outdoors as a border plant, along fences, or in fields by the masses. Grown as an annual flowering plant, sunflowers will grow quickly, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost. It consists of 10+ sunflowers, velvet queen, including customer favorites such as: Autumn Beauty, Lemon Queen, Red Sun, Evening Colors and more.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Crazy mixture is a combination of our most popular sunflower varieties.
All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. This particular mixture of seeds will produce flowering plants that grow to a varying height of 1 foot tall to over 7 feet tall, in colors of red, yellow & orange and will even produce bi-colored blooms. They will bloom throughout the summer months and seeds can be collected at the end of the season.
5. Renee's Garden Seeds #ad
Sunflower"Titan" #adRenee's Garden Seeds #ad
- Mammoth Sunflower. Large Plump Heads. Golden flowers with a Dark Center Disk. Strong plants reach 12-14 feet Tall.
6. Raw Earth Colors #ad
To Plant Mammoth Sunflower Seeds, Packet of About 100 Flower Seeds!, Sunflower Seeds for Planting #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Product of the u. S. A. Check out our other seeds like dwarf or mix. Wedding favors or Bridal shower gifts. About 100 premium giant sunflower seeds to plant very tall sunflowers in your garden that can reach a growing height of eight to twelve feet! Mammoth rare flower seeds for planting outdoors to grow large sunflowers with heads of twelve to twenty four inches! High germination rate of 80% or more, non-gmo mammoth russian grey stripe sunflower seeds! Great flower seeds for planting baby shower favors.
By raw Earth Colors.
7. Old Lady Renee #ad
Old Lady Renee: 30+ Sunflower, Mammoth Gray Seeds -for Growing- #adOld Lady Renee #ad
- Basic growing Instructions Included. Hardiness zones: all! Made in the usa, Buy Small Business. Can grow to be twelve feet tall! Native to north america, Non GMO and grown organically.
8. Smile9924 #ad
Fresh, Organic, Mammoth Sunflower Seeds, Viable, Huge Flowers, 50 #adSmile9924 #ad
- Plant the large seeds no more than 1 inch deep and 4 to 6 inches apart in well-dug, loose soil after it has thoroughly warmed, from mid-April to late May.
Unflowers grow best in full sun; they prefer long, hot summers to flower well. Ideally, the soil temperature has reached 55 to 60 degrees F. It's easiest to sow seeds directly into the soil after the danger of spring frost is past.
Though not fussy, sunflowers thrive in slightly acidic to somewhat alkaline soil pH 6. 0 to 7. 5. If possible, put seeds in a spot that is sheltered from strong winds, perhaps along a fence or near a building.