As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications. Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5.
18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. Six combination knockouts and more. Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts.
2. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
6 circuit transfer switch kit. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Completely pre-wired. Installs adjacent to existing load center.
3. Generac #ad
Generac 9854 HomeLink 50-Amp Indoor Pre-wired Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch for 10-16 circuits #adGenerac #ad
- Safe, versatile & universal - prevents back-feeding, can be upgraded later for use with Generac home standby generator up to 11kW and compatible with any portable generator with GFCI protected outlets. Power indicator lights – displays when you have utility or generator power present.
For use with a portable generator to deliver power to your home. Compatible with generac portable generator models: XG10000E, GP15000E, XP10000E, GP17500E sold separately. Electric rocker switch – easily switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button.
|Warranty||5 year limited|
4. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 30310A Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30-Amp Indoor Generator Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center.
Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts. Transfer switch made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications. Six combination knockouts and more.
5. Kohler #ad
Kohler 37 755 07-S 10-Circuit Manual Transfer Switch Kit for Portable Generators #adKohler #ad
- Item package Weight: 25. 0 lb. No individual extension cords. When the power goes out, plug your portable generator into the power inlet box, start the generator and flip the switch.
Item package dimensions: 25. 0" l x 5. 0" w x 19. 0" h. The pre-wired transfer switch and detachable power inlet box makes for easy wiring to existing structure Professional installation recommended.
|Part Number||37 755 07-S|
|Model||37 755 07-S|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|
6. Reliance Control Corporation #ad
510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with Watt Meters #adReliance Control Corporation #ad
- Transfer switch enables generators, has analog wattmeter for measuring generator load and is suitable for hardwire connection.
7. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls TWB2006DR Panel/Link Transfer Panel 60A/200A #adReliance Controls #ad
- Maximum generator input amps-60 Made in USA. Single phase. Interlocked breakers keep generator isolated from utility at all times. Offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A for generators and 200A for utility.
May be used as main outdoor panel or to feed a sub-panel. Services generators up to 15, 000 watts. Includes provisions for four to eight branch circuits. Eliminates dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads. Provision for 4/8 branch circuits 4 one inch spaces.
8. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 20216 Pro/Tran 6-Circuit 20-Amp Indoor Generator Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Max. Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 Combined load @ 125 vac : 4018-inch flexible conduit whip easily attaches to load center. Designed for fast installation in both residential and commerical applications.
Maximum single-pole circuits: 6, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1. Features rugged powder-coated steel cabinet, six combination knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable double-throw switches.