As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Milkweed Tropical Blood Flower 1195 Multi 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- An introduced species of the subtropics that has naturalized throughout North America. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Days to maturity vary. Germination rate about 70% or better. Considered an annual, easily started from seed.
2. Premium Tropical Milkweed Seeds #ad
50 Seeds of Tropical Milkweed Seeds, Asclepias Curassavica, Orange and Dark Red, Grown in California, Monarch Butterfly #adPremium Tropical Milkweed Seeds #ad
- Pesticide Free - Drought Tolerant. Monarch butterfly 95% extinct. Help save them! Grown in california - Fast Shipping. 50 superior quality seeds - Perfect for Butterflies - Grows Quickly and Easily. Dark red and Orange Varieties.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Asclepias Currassavica Seeds, Tropical Milkweed, Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies. Will Grow All Over The United States. #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. Keep moist until Germination.
This monarch attracting milkweed is sutable for growing in all zones of the United States. An important nectar source for Monarchs and a wide variety of other butterfly species, transplants well, pollinators and hummingbirds.
Prefers full sun to partial shade and is not extremely temperamental about soil types. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Cover with ¼“ of soil. Full sun to Partial Shade. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly. Blooms all season, deer and rabbit resistant! .
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
1,000 Sunset Flower Milkweed Seeds, Asclepias Curassavica Big Pack Tropical Sunset Milkweed, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. These brilliant wildflowers also attract hummingbirds! Grown from seed, milkweed plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality milkweed flower seeds packaged by MySeeds.
Co. The flowers are red-orange with yellow hoods, and bloom for a longer period than the perennial milkweeds that are winter hardy in some areas. All milkweed seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Categorized as a perennial flowering plant, This Monarch Attracting Milkweed is suitable for growing in All Zones of the United States.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Milkweed Seed Collection 6 Individual Seed Packets Open Pollinated Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The following milkweed varieties are included: swamp Milkweed, Showy Milkweed, Butterfly Milkweed, Common Milkweed, Autumn Blaze Mixed Milkweed and Mexican Milkweed AKA Bloodflower. Milkweed typically grows between 12 inches and 48 inches tall, depending on the variety grown.
Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Each packet contains 100+ seeds, totaling up to 600+ seeds collectively. They will attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, and act as the Monarch Butterflies main food source. This milkweed seed assortment will include 6 individual packages of seed. All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds Bloodflower Milkweed Seeds; Attract Monarch and Other Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Full Instructions for Planting, Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful - bloodflower milkweed asclepias curassavica, also known as tropical milkweed, is a native to the American tropics. Butterfly garden - milkweed plants provide perfect host environments for many kinds of butterflies.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Caterpillars grow on the large leaves and the nectar flowers attract the grown butterflies. Pollinator friendly -the nectar in Milkweed attracts all kinds of bees and butterflies to your garden for better pollination.
If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. The beautiful wildflower is often used as an ornamental garden plant and produces red and orange flowers. Minimum of 400 mg per packet.
7. DIKN #ad
Asclepias Currassavica Seeds, Tropical Milkweed, Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies. Will Grow All Over The United States. #adDIKN #ad
- Keep moist until Germination. Full sun to Partial Shade. Prefers full sun to partial shade and is not extremely temperamental about soil types. It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths.
Blooms all season, deer and rabbit resistant! This monarch attracting milkweed is sutable for growing in all zones of the United States. An important nectar source for Monarchs and a wide variety of other butterfly species, transplants well, pollinators and hummingbirds. Cover with ?“ of soil.
8. Seeds2Go #ad
Pack of 200 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Sunset Flower Milkweed/Blood Flower Seeds Asclepias Curassavica #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and thrives in zones 3-9. Milkweed seeds need to go through a period of cold stratification. The bloodflower shrub adds a rich splash of orange-red to any garden.
A fun addition to bouquets and flower arrangements. Before planting. Grows up to 4 feet in height and does well in full sun to partial shade.