As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EasyGoProdcuts #ad
Incubator, EasyGoProdcuts Vermiculite 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Planting Soil Additive #adEasyGoProdcuts #ad
- Grade 3 vermiculite – this is the most popular grade of Vermiculite. All natural mineral – a natural element that is clean, odorless, sterile and non-toxic.
Holds moisture and nutrients leaving area for air in the soil. Great for green house growing and hydroponic growing. More value for your money. Large size bag - unlike others who sell 8 quarts this bag is 120 quarts.
Promotes faster root growth. Can be mixed with peat, bark and compost. Great incubator – great for using to incubate and hatch many varieties of plants. Great for potted plants. Easy to use and low cost. Discourages fungal growth by the naturally occurring pH Alkaline.
2. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries Vermiculite-4A Vermiculite #adPVP Industries #ad
- 4 cubic foot bag. Package dimensions: 26. 67 l x 93. 98 h x 45. 72 w centimeters. Package weight: 10818 kilograms. Horticultural grade is safe to use without asbestos concerns.
3. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Vermiculite by Plantation Products #adPlantation #ad
- Can be used to start seeds, propagate cuttings and store bulbs. Good earth" horticultural vermiculite. 8 qt. An efficient and popular soil conditioner. Loosens soil, provides aeration, retains water.
4. Espoma #ad
Espoma VM8 8-Quart Organic Vermiculite, Brown/A #adEspoma #ad
- All natural 100% Vermiculite to improve heavy soils. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. Promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. 8-quarts. For improving heavy soils. Vermiculite. Aerates soil. Aerates soil and promotes root growth.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives.
Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite, 8 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Helps promote faster seedling and transplant root growth. Omri listed for organic gardening. Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting Media.
Enhances water retention, binds nutrients, and facilitates nutrient exchange in soil. Burpee organic fine Grade horticultural Vermiculite is a lightweight amendment that improves moisture and nutrient retention.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma VM1 1 Cubic Foot Organic Vermiculite,Multicolor #adEspoma #ad
- For improving heavy soils. For improving heavy soils. Aerates soil. For organic gardening. Vermiculite. Promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction.
All natural. 100-percent vermiculite. 100-percent vermiculite. All natural 100% Vermiculite to improve heavy soils. All natural. For organic gardening. Vermiculite.
8. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Horticultural perlite is clean, ph neutral, Non-Flammable, sterile, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation.
Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.