As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Daun kesom, Vietnamese Coriander Plant, rau ram, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- In thailand, it is called pak pai. Leaves are commonly used in Southeast Asian cooking. Immediate shipping. The vietnamese name is rau ram, while in Malaysia and Singapore it is called daun kesom or daun laksa laksa leaf.
Other english names for the herb include Vietnamese mint, Vietnamese cilantro, Cambodian mint and hot mint.
2. Seed Needs #ad
NOT Cilantro Seeds, Seed Needs, Culantro Seeds for Planting Eryngium foetidum Twin Pack of 300 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seed packets distributed by seed needs lLC are packed on demand in the mitten state of Michigan. This means that the seeds in stock are always the freshest for the year of and are constantly being replenished from reputable growers.
Each packet measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall and is accompanied with a QR code for easy reordering. Moderately easy to grow - culantro herbs are a little difficult to establish from seed, but if you follow the directions on the packet, they aren't too difficult to get sprouted and are very rewarding.
If stored properly, these seeds can be used in the following growing season with great success.
Fresh seed - all culantro garden seeds packaged by Seed Needs are intended for the current growing season. Packet design - each seed packet displays a beautiful illustration on the front side and comes complete with detailed seed sowing instructions on the reverse side. Shareable - share your seeds with friends and family! Twin packs by Seed Needs offer a generous amount of seeds in each paper packet and are usually shared.
3. Bellacia Garden #ad
Also Known As Recao Long Coriander Mexican Coriander Thai Parsley Ngo Gai Eryngium Foetidum Chadon Beni, Non-GMO Organic Vietnamese Culantro 100 Seeds #adBellacia Garden #ad
- It loves moisture not wetness!important note: before you plant them in the ground, make sure your soil FREE OF ANTS- FREE OF ANTS ants can carrying your seeds away, Non GMO.
Pack of 100 seeds. Our seeds have high germination rate and are very easy to grow. Shipped in a sealed zip lock pack with detailed instructions. Strong and long leaves type culantro. 85% germination, 95% purity.
4. MHWK29 #ad
3 Live About 1’ Total Length Vietnamese Coriander Plants Rau Ram Rooted in Soil Herb Rare MHWK29 #adMHWK29 #ad
- Plants may show withering or normal wear when arrived a leaf may fall off or soil can be disrupted. Please allow a week after planting to see the plants grow. When package arrives water and plant Remember to cover them to prevent from sun until they grow strong enough.
The new leaves will come up after some days while the old leaves can showed as dying. 3 live about 1’ total length vietnamese Coriander Plants Rau Ram Rooted In Soil Herb Rare MHWK29. If there is no live signal, please take a picture of the dead plant, I will send replacement.
5. Kathy #ad
Rau Ram Live Plants fit 3" Pot, Live 2 Vietnamese Coriander Plants Vietnamese Mint #adKathy #ad
- Send us a message if you need one. Our plants are all organic, healthy and strong root system. Instructions are available for every plant. We offer free plants for combine shipping. No pot include.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individaul Packets of Thai Basil, Asian Garden Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom, Chinese Celery, Michihili Cabbage, and Kuroda Carrot to Plant, Japanese Bunching Onion, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- In the “how to” section of our website. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Use these fresh herbs and vegetables to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite asian dishes.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. There is actually enough seed to do both. If these seed don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you.
Beautiful -- full color packets of delicious asian culinary seeds including Thai Basil, Chinese Celery, Kuroda Carrot, Michihili Cabbage, Heshiko -- Japanese Bunching Onion, 5 large packets with plenty of seed.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Grow your own asian vegetables -- the smell and taste of fresh asian foods are amazing. Stir-fries, miso soup, pad thai, curry, and spring rolls will taste gourmet with your own fresh grown herbs.
7. Chia Tai #ad
Parsley 2500 SeedsQuality Seeds, 1 Package From Chai Tai, Thailand #adChia Tai #ad
- 2500 quality Seeds. Instruction is included in the package. Organic thai Wild Holy basil seeds. Easy to grow vegetable. Parsley Seeds.
|Brand||Chia Tai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chia Tai #ad|
|Part Number||Culantro Seeds, Chai Tai, Thailand|
8. Panago #ad
240+ Daikon Radish Seeds for Garden Planting, Non-GMO Organic Radish Seeds，Cheap Widely Adaptable Seeds #adPanago #ad
- More seeds and using the High Quality Packaging. All hand packaged, family business. Germination 85%, Harvest in about 60 days,. A large radish with delicate Subtle Flavor - Mainly used in Asian Cuisine. Autumn sowing: good cold-resistant plant, can survive above 3℃ in seedling stage.