As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, rau ram, Vietnamese Coriander Plant, daun kesom #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Leaves are commonly used in Southeast Asian cooking. Other english names for the herb include Vietnamese mint, Vietnamese cilantro, Cambodian mint and hot mint.
In thailand, it is called pak pai. The vietnamese name is rau ram, while in Malaysia and Singapore it is called daun kesom or daun laksa laksa leaf.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Culantro Seeds for Planting Eryngium foetidum Twin Pack of 300 Seeds Each Non-GMO, NOT Cilantro Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Fresh seed - all culantro garden seeds packaged by Seed Needs are intended for the current growing season. Moderately easy to grow - culantro herbs are a little difficult to establish from seed, but if you follow the directions on the packet, they aren't too difficult to get sprouted and are very rewarding.
Packet design - each seed packet displays a beautiful illustration on the front side and comes complete with detailed seed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
Shareable - share your seeds with friends and family! Twin packs by Seed Needs offer a generous amount of seeds in each paper packet and are usually shared. This means that the seeds in stock are always the freshest for the year of and are constantly being replenished from reputable growers.
Quality - all seed packets distributed by seed needs lLC are packed on demand in the mitten state of Michigan. If stored properly, these seeds can be used in the following growing season with great success. Each packet measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall and is accompanied with a QR code for easy reordering.
3. Bellacia Garden #ad
Also Known As Recao Long Coriander Mexican Coriander Thai Parsley Ngo Gai Eryngium Foetidum Chadon Beni, Non-GMO Organic Vietnamese Culantro 100 Seeds #adBellacia Garden #ad
- Shipped in a sealed zip lock pack with detailed instructions. 85% germination, make sure your soil free of antS- FREE OF ANTS ants can carrying your seeds away, 95% purity.
It loves moisture not wetness!important note: before you plant them in the ground, Non GMO. Our seeds have high germination rate and are very easy to grow. Pack of 100 seeds. Strong and long leaves type culantro.
4. MHWK29 #ad
3 Live About 1’ Total Length Vietnamese Coriander Plants Rau Ram Rooted in Soil Herb Rare MHWK29 #adMHWK29 #ad
- Please allow a week after planting to see the plants grow. The new leaves will come up after some days while the old leaves can showed as dying. 3 live about 1’ total length vietnamese Coriander Plants Rau Ram Rooted In Soil Herb Rare MHWK29.
Plants may show withering or normal wear when arrived a leaf may fall off or soil can be disrupted. If there is no live signal, please take a picture of the dead plant, I will send replacement. When package arrives water and plant Remember to cover them to prevent from sun until they grow strong enough.
5. Kathy #ad
Rau Ram Live Plants fit 3" Pot, Live 2 Vietnamese Coriander Plants Vietnamese Mint #adKathy #ad
- We offer free plants for combine shipping. Instructions are available for every plant. Our plants are all organic, healthy and strong root system. No pot include. Send us a message if you need one.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom, and Kuroda Carrot to Plant, Japanese Bunching Onion, Michihili Cabbage, Sow Right Seeds, Asian Garden Seeds for Planting, Individaul Packets of Thai Basil, Chinese Celery #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Grow your own asian vegetables -- the smell and taste of fresh asian foods are amazing. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Use these fresh herbs and vegetables to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite asian dishes. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc.
There is actually enough seed to do both. In the “how to” section of our website. Stir-fries, miso soup, pad thai, curry, and spring rolls will taste gourmet with your own fresh grown herbs. Beautiful -- full color packets of delicious asian culinary seeds including Thai Basil, Michihili Cabbage, Kuroda Carrot, Chinese Celery, Heshiko -- Japanese Bunching Onion, 5 large packets with plenty of seed.
7. Chia Tai #ad
1 Package From Chai Tai, Thailand, Parsley 2500 SeedsQuality Seeds #adChia Tai #ad
- Parsley Seeds. 2500 quality Seeds. Organic thai Wild Holy basil seeds. Instruction is included in the package. Easy to grow vegetable.
|Brand||Chia Tai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chia Tai #ad|
|Part Number||Culantro Seeds, Chai Tai, Thailand|
8. Panago #ad
240+ Daikon Radish Seeds for Garden Planting, Non-GMO Organic Radish Seeds，Cheap Widely Adaptable Seeds #adPanago #ad
- A large radish with delicate Subtle Flavor - Mainly used in Asian Cuisine. More seeds and using the High Quality Packaging. Autumn sowing: good cold-resistant plant, can survive above 3℃ in seedling stage. Germination 85%, Harvest in about 60 days,. All hand packaged, family business.