As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Ancho Pepper Seeds, 90% Germination, 50+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Non GMO, Fantastic Addition to Your Home Garden! Isla's Garden Seeds, Highest Quality! #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- The dark green vegetable measures 41/2 inches long and turns red as it matures. Sow them 1/4" profound and keep the dirt at 80-85 degrees F until germination; give daylight or a develop light for 12-16 hours per day.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Usda zones: 3, 5, 6, 10, 8, 11, 4, 9, 7, 12: start pepper seeds inside in peat pots around about two months previously the last expected spring ice. While known as "ancho" in its dried form, this pepper is also known as Poblano in its fresh form.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Ancho Grande Pepper Capsicum annuum Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- All hot pepper seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality ancho grande chile pepper seeds packaged by Seed Needs.
They will later die with the first killing frost. Ancho grande is ready for harvesting in roughly 65 to 70 days after transplanting. Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months.
Ancho grande weighs in at 1, 000 to 1, 500 units on the Scoville scale, making it more of a mild hot pepper. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, Poblano Pepper Seeds, mild Chili Pepper originating in The State of Puebla, Pepper, Mexico, 25 Seeds per Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. It’s also a terrific chili for a fresh mild salsa. The poblano is a mild chili pepper originating in the state of Puebla, Mexico. Dried, it is called ancho or chile ancho.
4. Heirloom Futures #ad
Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 42 Varieties of Non GMO Open Pollinated Vegetable Seeds All Non-Hybrid #adHeirloom Futures #ad
- Seed list with germination rates and test dates are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock. 100% heirloom seeds, 100% usa origins, 100% non-gmo, seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use.
Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, moisture proof, Mylar pouch with desiccant. Ideal for long-term storage, or planting this season. Limited batches are in stock now. Heirloom seed pack with 42 strains of vegetable and herb seeds; over 12, 800 seeds total.
5. Seedville #ad
50 ANCHO POBLANO PEPPER Chili Pepper Capsicum Annuum Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Soil / water: Average. The ripened red peppers are much hotter and flavorful than the green peppers. Poblano is a mild chili pepper that is called an ancho chili when it is dried. They measure 3-6 inches long by 2-3 inches wide.
Light requirements: sun. Harvest: 75 Days. They are excellent dried, fried, stuffed, or in mole sauce or even a chocolate chili sauce. Color: dark green - Red at Maturity. Plant spacing: 18 - 24". Plant height: 24 - 36".
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Poblano' Ancho 4" Heart-Shaped Dark Green to Red Peppers, 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of pepper seeds for all your culinary needs. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Our full varieties include: bell, jalapeno, cayenne, hot & sweet peppers. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with Burpee’s Poblano pepper seeds for planting. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your pepper garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull pepper gardening experience.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. In the mood for a spicy chilli? Spicy chilli varieties like our Poblano make great additions to any home-made dishes. Harvest in 65 days.
7. Rebel Gardens #ad
Jalapeno, Hot Pepper Seeds, Organic Heirloom Chili Seed Variety Pack for Planting, Cayenne, and More, Poblano, Habanero #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Capsaicin, what makes the peppers hot, is loved for it's metabolism raising ability and may help improve weightloss. Fun to grow and even more "fun" to eat this carefully curated colleciton of pepper seeds is perfect for birthdays, Christmas, or any occasion.
Great gift idea: this mixed variety pack is the perfect gift for any spicy food lovers in your life. Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best.
High germination rate: seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow. Grow 8 different peppers: anaheim, hungarian Hot Wax, Cayenne, Ring O' Fire, Bailey Pequin, Jalapeno, Poblano, and Habanero.
And with 100% recycled packets & fully compostable packaging this collection is perfect for those living a zero waste lifestyle. Amazing health benifits: hot peppers are renowned for their high vitamin especially vitamins A & C and minerals. Certified organic: all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO.
8. Sandia Seed Company #ad
10 Seeds Organic, Ancho When Dry, Authentic Chile Rellenos, Poblano Pepper, Easy to Grow #adSandia Seed Company #ad
- A spicy chocolate chile sauce used in traditional Mexican dishes. Large 4-1/2" long by 2-1/2" wide pods. Then battered and fried for authentic chile rellenos. Dried red anchos are used in a variety of moles sauces like mole poblano.
Ancho-poblano Organic Non-GMO seeds. Poblanos make the best rellenos because of their mild heat and heart-shape. Fresh green poblanos are roasted and peeled, then stuffed with meat or cheese. Poblano when fresh and Ancho in its dried red form.
9. Chai Tai #ad
From Chai Tai, Thailand, Thai Hot Pepper Chili 90 Seeds Per Package #adChai Tai #ad
- Instruction is included in the package. 90 seeds per one package. Organic thai Wild Holy basil seeds. Easy to grow vegetable. Thai hot pepper Chili Seeds.