As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Bloodflower Asclepias curassavica Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Annuals will grow quickly, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost.
Intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Quality bloodflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Bloodflower is categorized as an annual flowering plant. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them. Bloodflower will produce clusters of beautiful red & yellow flowers. Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension. The plants themselves grow to a mature height of about 18 to 36 inches tall.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mexican Butterfly Weed Plant Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grown from seed, these plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season. Mexican butterfly weed is grown as a perennial in usdA Zones 8 - 11.
Sow 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 2 - 4 seeds per plant to start your butterfly weed today and attract monarch butterflies to your flower garden. All seeds sold by outsidepride are non gmo and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
It attracts monarch Butterflies and is tolerant to occasional over-watering. All flower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants.
Butterfly milkweed is categorized as a perennial flowering plant. Mexican butterfly weed, sometimes referred to as bloodflower, is without a doubt the best species for greenhouse culture or the home garden. This perennial flower seed will grow to 24 - 32 inches tall and is adorned by beautiful red flowers with yellow centers.
3. Seeds2Go #ad
Sunset Flower Milkweed/Blood Flower Seeds Asclepias Curassavica, Pack of 200 Seeds by Seeds2Go #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Grows up to 4 feet in height and does well in full sun to partial shade. Milkweed seeds need to go through a period of cold stratification. Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and thrives in zones 3-9.
The bloodflower shrub adds a rich splash of orange-red to any garden. Before planting. A fun addition to bouquets and flower arrangements.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Milkweed Tropical Blood Flower 1195 Multi 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Days to maturity vary. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 70% or better. Considered an annual, easily started from seed. An introduced species of the subtropics that has naturalized throughout North America.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies. Will Grow All Over The United States., Tropical Milkweed, Asclepias Currassavica Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Keep moist until Germination. Blooms all season, transplants well, deer and rabbit resistant! Cover with ¼“ of soil. Full sun to Partial Shade. This monarch attracting milkweed is sutable for growing in all zones of the United States.
An important nectar source for Monarchs and a wide variety of other butterfly species, pollinators and hummingbirds. Prefers full sun to partial shade and is not extremely temperamental about soil types.
Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly.
6. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Yellow/Orange/Silky Gold Butterfly Milkweed Seeds Monarch Host Plant Asclepias curassavica 24+ Seeds #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Suitable for containers or landscape. Perennial plant zones 4-9; self-sowing annual in other areas is a native to north America which grows 3’-4’ high. Full sun/part shade. Dry, sandy soil. Attractive to monarch Butterflies who use leaves as a host plant for their caterpillars.
24+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Butterfly Garden plant.
Must-have for your butterfly garden! Bloom the first year and can be planted anytime after last frost. Create your own butterfly garden by combining these with torch mexican sunflowers check my other offerings! – you will be amazed at the variety and quantity of butterflies you will attract to your garden with these plants!! Don’t worry if the caterpillars eat the leaves – that is a milkweed plant's purpose in your garden, to help propagate more butterflies! To make sure you have plants for yourself to enjoy, be sure to plant enough for you AND the butterflies! .
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds Bloodflower Milkweed Seeds; Attract Monarch and Other Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Full Instructions for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pollinator friendly -the nectar in Milkweed attracts all kinds of bees and butterflies to your garden for better pollination. Beautiful - bloodflower milkweed asclepias curassavica, also known as tropical milkweed, is a native to the American tropics.
Caterpillars grow on the large leaves and the nectar flowers attract the grown butterflies. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Minimum of 400 mg per packet.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. The beautiful wildflower is often used as an ornamental garden plant and produces red and orange flowers. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Butterfly garden - milkweed plants provide perfect host environments for many kinds of butterflies.
8. Premium Tropical Milkweed Seeds #ad
Asclepias Curassavica, Orange and Dark Red, Grown in California, 50 Superior Quality Tropical Milkweed Seeds, Monarch Butterfly #adPremium Tropical Milkweed Seeds #ad
- Dark red and Orange Varieties. Help save them! Grown in california - Fast Shipping. Pesticide Free - Drought Tolerant. 50 superior quality seeds - Perfect for Butterflies - Grows Quickly and Easily. Monarch butterfly 95% extinct.
9. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Asclepias Curassavica Big Pack Tropical Sunset Milkweed, Big Pack, 1,000 Sunset Flower Milkweed Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- The flowers are red-orange with yellow hoods, and bloom for a longer period than the perennial milkweeds that are winter hardy in some areas. Categorized as a perennial flowering plant, This Monarch Attracting Milkweed is suitable for growing in All Zones of the United States.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality milkweed flower seeds packaged by MySeeds.
Co. All milkweed seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. These brilliant wildflowers also attract hummingbirds! Grown from seed, milkweed plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season.