As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IB Prosperity #ad
Echinocactus grusonii, Golden Barrel Cacti Seeds 500 Seeds #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Full sun. Regular water summer. Water from beneath. Good moisture, good drainage very bright light and heat and aeration are important factors for high germination rates. Sow directly into rich garden soil or in pots.
Keep moist, having a sterile soil with peat moss and pumice is very healthy for the seedlings. A popular mix consists of 50% aged, 15% sandy, sterile loam, 15 % pumice or perlite, black, fine compost from bark, and 20% fine peat moss.
If watering from above, be sure that the mist is quite fine. Sunset: 11-24; usda: 9-12. You will get Echinocactus grusonii, Golden barrel cacti seeds. Grows slowly to 3' tall; 4' wide or more.
Shallow 3" deep plastic grower's trays with newspaper lining the bottom make excellent growing containers. Other have good luck with very different mixes and containers. Bottom heat is very effective. Hardy to 24° F. I use a mix of 1/2 peat moss and 1/2 perlite. Seal growing area with glass or plastic, leaving plenty of room over the seeds for ventilation. Sprinkle seeds on surface, they should not be completely covered.
2. IB Prosperity #ad
Blue Barrel Cactus Seeds 25 Seeds, Ferocactus glaucescens #adIB Prosperity #ad
- You will get ferocactus glaucescens, Blue barrel Cactus Seeds. Keep moist, having a sterile soil with peat moss and pumice is very healthy for the seedlings. If watering from above, leaving plenty of room over the seeds for ventilation.
Seal growing area with glass or plastic, they should not be completely covered. Sprinkle seeds on surface, be sure that the mist is quite fine. I use a mix of 1/2 peat moss and 1/2 perlite.
Shallow 3" deep plastic grower's trays with newspaper lining the bottom make excellent growing containers. A popular mix consists of 50% aged, black, 15% sandy, sterile loam, fine compost from bark, 15 % pumice or perlite, and 20% fine peat moss.
Sow directly into rich garden soil or in pots. Maintain a soil temperature of 70-85ºF. Good moisture, good drainage very bright light and heat and aeration are important factors for high germination rates. Other have good luck with very different mixes and containers. Water from beneath. Bottom heat is very effective.
3. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Fresh Cactus Seeds, by MySeeds.Co Pilo. Blue Mix, Big Pack, Cactus Seeds Gorgeous Blue, Big Pack, 200 Pilosocereus Blue Rare Cactus Mix, Excellent for Greenhouse Or As House Plants #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Pilosocereus bluE RARE Cactus Mix. 200 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Keep in direct sunlight when grown to keep the blue color vibrant. Excellent for Greenhouse Or As House Plants. Cactus seeds gorgeous bLUE.
4. Arizona Cactus Farms #ad
Golden Barrel Seed Packet, 100 count #adArizona Cactus Farms #ad
- 2016 harvest from healthy, strong-spined mother plants. Product of USA. Includes a care sheet and germination instructions. Organically grown in Arizona's Sonoran Desert.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Succulent Cactus Plant Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- This seed mix will grow to approximately 6 - 12 inches in height. Plant 5 - 10 seeds per plant to get a dense, drought tolerant cacti for your container for flower pot. Cactus seeds can be grown as perennial flowering plants in USDA zones 10 - 11.
Cacti are succulents making them very drought tolerant plants. If prefer something drought tolerant and hardy, then look no further than this xeriscape seed mix for your landscape.
6. Toyensnow #ad
Fishhook Barrel Cactus Seeds Ferocactus wislizenii tynsw2 40+ Seeds #adToyensnow #ad
- Ferocactus wislizeni, forms a tall cylinder up to ten feet high, though four to six feet is more common, the Arizona barrel cactus, often leading towards the southwest. The 20 to 30 straight ribs bear clusters of generally dull colored spines - white, gray or brown, with a long up to 5 inches.
Fishhook barrel cactus Seeds Ferocactus wislizenii tynsw2 40+ Seeds. The plant is quite frost tolerant, up to 5, so also grows on the mountains bordering the low deserts, 000 feet elevation.
7. Bach #ad
Grow Your Own Cactus from Seeds, Assortment of Different Cactus Seeds, Cacti Seed #adBach #ad
- Everything Needed For a Cactus Garden. Grow your own Cactus From Seeds. Includes a mini- greenhouse pot, Soil, and Seeds. Perfect southwestern Gift or Souvenir. Contains a variety of seeds including Saguaro, Fishook Barrel, Prickly Pear, Cholla, Golden Barrel, and Hedgehog Cactus.
8. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1151-Giant Red Barrel Cactus ferocactus pilosus Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425787808 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,Bonsai,1151 Package of 5 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Ferocactus pilosus, or "red barrel cactuS " is an easy cactus to grow and maintain - it requires little to moderate water when established. Br>. From central mexico nuevo leon. Fantastic coral red spines and white hairs on the areoles.
Br>. Hardiness zone 9-11 -add it to a hot spot in your garden; pot it or plant it in a container your choice! Fiery red and orange Spined Clumping barrel cactus . Ferocactus pilosus, or is a fiery red and orange Spined Clumping barrel cactus, up to 8 feet tall 2. 4 m- great for hummingbirds, butterfiles and bee's. Br>.
9. AchmadAnam #ad
Echinocactus Grusonii Golden Barrel Cacti Rare Cactus Seed 20 Seeds, Succulent Seeds #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Seeds were took this season. Echinocactus grusonii golden barrel cacti rare cactus seed 20 SEEDS. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS from United Stated. 20 seeds. Echinocactus Grusonii.