As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Bulb #ad
16-Ounce, Sun Bulb Company 8303 Better Gro Orchid Plus #adSun Bulb #ad
- It is a specially formulated fertilizer, containing fast-acting nitrate nitrogen to enhance growth in orchids. It was developed by master growers and is the orchid fertilizer of choice for all orchid enthusiasts.
Its contains essential minor elements to combat deficiencies that occur with many soilless potting mixes. Better gro orchid plus. Its contains no urea nitrogen.
2. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb Company 8305 Better Gro Orchid Plus Bloom Booster Fertilizer, 16-Ounce #adSun Bulb #ad
- Provides the precise mix of ingredients and nutrients your orchids need to produce beautiful, vibrant and long lasting blooms. No urea nitrogren.
Orchid plus bloom booster fertilizer. Professionally formulated fertilizer. Its contains a high content of phosphorus and is used to encourage flowering, enhance bloom color and maximize bloom size.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb Company #ad|
3. Better-Gro #ad
Better-Gro 1 lb. Orchid Plus Fertilizer #adBetter-Gro #ad
- Formulated 20-14-13 for fast growth and enhanced blooms. Better-gro Orchid Plus water soluble fertilizer. Convenient 1 pound size.
4. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
Contains 4 quarts. Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
5. Sun Bulb #ad
8 Quarts, Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. Phalaenopsis mix.
6. rePotme #ad
2 Each of 3, and 6 inch, 4, 5, rePotme Slotted Clear Orchid Pot, 8 Pots #adrePotme #ad
- Built with uv protection and Plant Safe Materials. Provides excellent drainage and Airflow Leading to Healthy Root Growth. The #1 orchid Pot. Includes our exclusive 3", 4", 5" and 6" Slotted Orchid Pots. Works with any potting mix. Perfect for orchids, Succulents, African Violets, and more!.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
8 oz., Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Orchid Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed every 2 weeks for colorful, beautiful orchids. Apply every 2 weeks during active growth periods, every 4 weeks during rest periods.
For orchids and all acid loving plants. Provides deep rich leaf color, beautiful blooms and strong root development. A great way to nurture orchids and other acid loving plants.
|Warranty||Miracle-Gro No-Quibble Guarantee|
8. Orchid Insanity #ad
Big Blooms, Orchid Insanity – “Mystery”/no-Name Cattleya Orchids – Huge Variety, Easy to Grow, Many Fragrant NOT in-Bud/Bloom When Shipped #adOrchid Insanity #ad
- Important note: these plants are not in bud/bloom when shipped. Of course, you can purchase as many individual plants or 4-packs as you like. Please look at all the pictures carefully and read the text in the photos so you'll know the sizes of the plants we're offering in this listing.
Happy cattleyas produce roots prolifically, PLEASE PASS ON THIS. Please look at all the pictures in this listing so you know the condition/size of plant you'll be getting. All plants in a 4-pack will be of the same size. They can then be trimmed off.
Please note: the flowers in the main photo are only represeNTATIVE of the range of excellent Cattleyas we offer, but will NOT be the plants we're offering as there are literally thousands of possibilities out there! This listing offers plants individually i.
E. Qty 1 or in 4-packs i. E. 4 plants. Blooming size cattleyas often have old, and eventually these roots wear out. But if old/dry/crusty/gray/crummy roots are a problem for you or your recipient, DRIED-UP ROOTS. How to grow cattleyas: 1 bright light avoid prolonged direct sun 2 water once to twice a week during the growing season; let dry between waterings 3 Use chunky bark for plenty of aeration at the roots 4 Fertilize 2X/month 5 Avoid temps below 50 F; keep well-watered in high heat.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Ready-To-Use Orchid Plant Food Mist, Orchid Food Feeds Plants Instantly, 8 oz., 2 Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Apply to roots and growing media once a week. Instantly provides nutrients and moisture for beautiful orchids. Mist feeds instantly. Easy to use for misting plants. In addition to regular watering, roots, spray leaves, and growing media once per week, taking care to avoid flowers.