As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Quality Producer Direct #ad
Quality Producer Direct Calcium Hardness Increaser 1 Gallon Calcium Chloride Powder for Pools & Hot Tubs #adQuality Producer Direct #ad
- Used to prevent Corrosion in Pools & Hot Tubs. Great value: 1 gallon of Calcium Chloride Powder. Lab-tested & Certified. Manufactured in the USA. Calcium chloride anhydrous Powder Increases Total Hardness of Pool Water.
2. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Calcium Plus | Granular Calcium Chloride | Raises Calcium in Swimming Pool Water | Hardness Increaser for Swimming Pools | Prevents Corrosion | 25 Lbs #adRx Clear #ad
- The minimum calcium hardness level is 150 ppm. Calcium plus - use rx clear swimming pool calcium booster when the calcium hardness reading in your pool drops below 150ppm. Spread the product over the surface of the water while the pump is running. Be aware - do not add this product on the same day that either ph plus or alkalinity increaser has been added to the pool water.
Also helps prevent foaming of certain chemicals. Add when water hardness levels drop below 150 ppm. Dosage - the ideal range is 200 to 400 parts per million ppm. Also prevents etching, pitting, gunite, plaster, and fiberglass pools.
Do not pre dissolve this product. Raising calcium hardness helps prevent corrosion of metal and plaster surfaces. Prevents corrosion - rx clear calcium plus helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, ladders, and delamination of concrete, shotcrete, pool cover components, pool heater components, screws, railings, and metals in your pump or filter.
When swimming pool chemicals are not at their ideal levels, and pool or spa equipment, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, hoses, the water can turn dull and cloudy, and surfaces can become damaged. Water chemistry - one of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. Per 10, 000 gallons will raise the hardness level approximately 50 ppm.
3. LEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
Leisure Pool 25 lb. Calcium Hardness Increaser Calcium Chloride #adLEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
- Dosing instructions: 1. 1 lb. 25 lb. Pail of calcium chloride dry granules commonly known as Calcium Hardness Increaser, will raise calcium hardness levels in commercial and residential swimming pools and spas.
Ships in a 25 lb. Per 10, 000 gallons will raise CH levels by 10 ppm. 83-87% pure calcium chloride, meets atsM 098 AASHTO M144 Standards. Pail with resealable lid for easy storage. Other uses: ice melt, dust control, concrete acceLERATOR.
4. Cesco Solutions, Inc. #ad
Controls Dust & Dirt, Easy Pour, Cesco Solutions – Calcium Chloride Mini Pellets – 94-97% Pure – Ice Melt, Resealable Package10 lbs, Pool Calcium Increaser #adCesco Solutions, Inc. #ad
- Melts ice and snow in freezing temperatures as low as -25°f -32°c. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Melts up to twice as much as rock salt in freezing temperatures. Ideal product for commercial, industrial and household use.
Pool calcium increaser – calcium chloride increases water hardness in your pool, spa, or water feature. Increasing calcium concentration in water reduces the erosion of concrete swimming pool surfaces. Low calcium hardness level can cause corrosive water that will stain or etch the pools surface.
94-97% pure calcium chloride: made of high purity Calcium Chloride, the Cesco Solutions premium product is safe for your plants, landscaping and pavement when used as an Ice Melt. Controls dust and dirt in construction zones and unfinished roadways – calcium chloride absorbs moisture from the air and prevents the formation of dust keeping dust and dirt out of your eyes, mouth and your cars and walk-ways clean and dust free.
Can penetrate much colder temperatures than anything else to melt ice quickly and effectively. Cost effective with easy pour resealable packaging in 2 sizes: Order in a 5lb or 10lb packages. 2. 45 lbs to 20, 000 gallons will raise the hardness by 10 parts per million ppm.
5. BALECO INTERNATIONAL INC. #ad
Baleco International P37025DE Pool Solutions Calcium Increaser- 25 lbs #adBALECO INTERNATIONAL INC. #ad
- 5 lbs/200ppm. 10, 000 gallons - 6. 25 lbs/200ppm. 25 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 12. 20, 25 lbs/100ppm, 000 gallons - 102, 3 lbs/100ppm, 000 gallons - 1.
5 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 6. 5 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 50 Lbs/200ppm. Directions. 25 lbs/100ppm, 12. 5, 000 gallons - 3 lbs to increase hardness 50ppm, 6. Test water for hardness. 5 lbs/100ppm, 25 Lbs/200ppm.
6. Calcium Chloride #ad
Concrete Moisture Test, Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit Value Pack 3 Pack, Includes Custom Log Sheet #adCalcium Chloride #ad
- A must for every floor installation over concrete! The calcium chloride moisture test Kit Measures the Quantity of Moisture Passing Through On and Below Grade Concrete Floors.
Includes custom Jobsite Log Sheet. The most accurate, widely Accepted Quantitative Method on the Market Today. Includes ph test strips and Fluid - Inexpensive and Easy to Use.
7. Pool Mate #ad
25-Pound, Pool Mate 1-2825 Calcium Increaser for Swimming Pools #adPool Mate #ad
- Ideal calcium hardness range 200 - 400ppm. Increases Water Hardness. Low calcium hardness level can cause corrosive water. Prevents the staining or etching of your pool's surface.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
8. In The Swim #ad
25 Pound Bucket, In The Swim Pool Calcium Hardness Increaser #adIn The Swim #ad
- Prevents aggressive or corrosive water. Dosage 6 lbs per 10, 000 gallons to raise calcium hardness level about 50 ppm. Increases calcium hardness level. Do not pre mix. Average 97% Calcium Chloride.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
9. Clorox #ad
4 lb, Clorox Pool&Spa 12204CLX Calcium Hardness Increaser, White #adClorox #ad
- Prevents pool surface damage. Prevents corrosion, etching, and staining. Power source Type: Manual. Ideal for plaster pools and soft water areas. For best results, use with the Clorox Pool app. Increases low Total Hardness levels in swimming pool water.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|