As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Canterbury Bell Terry Mix, Organic, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English.
Quantity of seeds: up to 600 seeds. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package.
2. Cozy Crib #ad
Cozy Crib Canterbury Bells Campanula Medium Bluebells About 100 Seeds,Purple pink white,small #adCozy Crib #ad
- Keep seeds in a cool and dark place; The number of seeds in the package is approximate due to small size. Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer.
In warm regions it can flower even in the first year of planting seeds; Easy to grow and low care plant; They have long life period due to self-sowing. A colorful mix of gracious and elegant biennial flower in blue, pink and white colors that grows 20 to 24 inches tall; Thrives in full sun or partial shade, attracts butterflies and bees.
Should you have any questions or issues with your order, pls send us a message; We would be happy to help. Ideal for flower borders and beds, city and courtyard gardens, containers, patios, cottage and informal gardens and wildflower gardens.
3. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 500 x Canterbury Bells Double Mix Seeds Campanula #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Water from the base of the tray, keeping the compost moist but not wet at all times. Place in a propagator or cover with a plastic lid and place in a warm place, ideally at 18 to 20¡ãC.
Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Fresh seeds, heirloom. Sow the seeds into cells or pots containing good quality seed compost.
4. NIKA SEEDS #ad
Flowers Canterbury Bells Double Mix Cups and Saucers Biennial, 500 Seeds, NIKA SEEDS #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination.
100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds. Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance.
Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package.
5. KIRA SEEDS #ad
KIRA SEEDS, GMO Free, Canterbury Bells, Cup and Saucer Vine, Biennial Flowers for Planting #adKIRA SEEDS #ad
- 24/7 support in fact, nearly half of our customers consider 24/7 support, in real-time a top component of good customer service. Quality seeds the quality of seeds is considered as an important factor for increasing yield. The use of our quality seeds helps greatly in higher production per unit area to treat your table to all-natural, great tasting, homegrown nutrition.
These seeds are grown under the standards, ensuring the highest quality seeds cultivated from rigorously tested soil treated with only approved fertilizers. Our customer support team ensures that a customer is able to get their issue resolved no matter what day or time it is.
Quality seeds have the ability for efficient utilization of the inputs such as fertilizers and irrigation. Our customers increasingly prefer to communicate with us the same way they do with friends and family: asynchronously. 100% non-gmo seeds say goodbye to gmo seed-grown plants you’d buy at the grocery store.
Diy seed gifts needn’t be expensive, but they’re always welcome. With kira seed, we only sell non-GMO seeds, and we’re proud to be your source of professionally grown, certified seeds. Growing guide learn everything you need to know about planting, shrubs, sprouting and harvesting tips, herbs, and houseplants around! In each Growing Guide that printed in the beautiful pack, plant spacing, crop period, sun exposure, fruits, and caring for the most popular vegetables, soil type, we’ve identified planting depth, flowers, bloom time, growing, and additional features.
6. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Canterbury Bells Double Mix Cup and Saucer Perennial Indoor Outdoor Cut Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Package includes about 600 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: cantuariensis; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness zone: 2 -50 to -40 °f, 3 -40 to -30 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 10 30 to 40 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 11 > 40 °F.
Instructions in English are included.
7. Seedville #ad
200 BLUE CANTERBURY BELLS, CAMPANULA Medium Flower SeedsComb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- The flower stalks covered in 2” wide single bell-shaped blooms make an excellent cut flower. Plant spaciNG: 10". Bloom time: May - July.
Canterbury bells are one of my favorite campanulas. Plant height: 32". They will attract birds, bees, & butterflies. Hardiness zone: 3 - 9. Soil / water: Average. Light requirements: sun - part shade.
8. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Perennial Flower Seed , Excellent Cut Flowers,50 Seeds-QAUZUY GARDEN, Mix Heirloom Campanula Canterbury Bells #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Easily grow and cared for. Like most bellflower plants, canterbury bells are easily propagated by seeds. It thrives in full sun to partial shade and appreciates moist, well-draining soil and reasonably cool temperatures.
Flower color can range from white to pink, blue, or purple. The large, showy flowers appear as dangling bells, which eventually open up into cup-shaped blooms.
Do not cover it. To achieve the best germination rate, maintain the seeds at an even temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit for four days. Its best feature is the numerous, bell-shaped flowers it produces.
Growing canterbury bells in your garden can add grace and elegance. Grow your own plant. Sprinkle seeds on well-drained potting medium in pots or beds with a ph of 5. 5 to 5. 8. Beautiful, unique blooms. It is a medium-sized specimen with an upright plant form. Hardiness zones and planting time. They can grow in 5 - 8 usda.
9. SeedsUA #ad
Canterbury Bells Cup and Saucer Mix Seeds Bellflower Perennial Flower Balcony Outdoor Cut for Planting Non GMO 600 Seeds #adSeedsUA #ad
- Non gmO. Instructions in english are includED. 600 seeds in package. Used for mixed flower gardens, group plantings and for cutting. Heirloom .