As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Papaver Danish Flag Poppy Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Papaver somniferum is known as danish Flag Poppy, and it is a favorite red and white annual that has feathery edges and a resemblance to Denmark’s national flag. Sometimes they are also known as Breadseed Poppy or Florist Poppy,. These annual flowers will grow in USDA Zones 3 - 9 reaching 24 - 36 inches in height.
Danish flag flowers are one of the most popular poppies in the flower market. These poppies look especially impressive when planted in mass groupings. Sow 5 - 6 of these flower seeds in your garden, beds, containers or wherever you want a beautiful display.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company Danish Flag – Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Danish flag - Oriental Poppy. See planting Information Below. Approximately 10, 000 Seeds. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
3. West Seed Farm #ad
300 Danish Flag Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- An early start is important because the seeds will germinate best at temperatures of about 60 degree Fahrenheit. A mix of compost, particularly until the plants are established. Somniferum is the variety of poppy whose seeds are most often used in culinary activities and baking.
Growing information these seeds are easily grown outdoors in full sun by scattering the seeds on the surface of the soil and pressing them in. A light, sand, peat moss and vermiculite will work. Sowing in the fall may not work if the winters are especially cold.
They will usually hybridize with other poppies if precautions are not taken to prevent cross-pollination. It is cultivated in many parts of the world as a crop and an ornamental flower. Unlike peonies, varnishes and salad dressings. Sow the seeds in early spring or in the fall if your bed is prepared before the winter.
Shirley poppies are considered to be particularly sensitive to transplanting. The seed oil is also used for a variety of purposes such as making paints, though, it has been a common feature of poetry and art dating well into ancient times. With plants stretching up to four feet, the foliage is bluish green and resembles lettuce. Transplanting is not recommended unless it can be done carefully without disturbing the roots. Keep well-watered, well-draining soil is important.
4. Seedville #ad
500 DANISH FLAG POPPY Queens Poppy Papaver Somniferum Danebrog Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light requirements: sun - part shade. It attracts bees, birds, and butterflies. Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones.
Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Plant height: 24 - 36". The danish flag poppy is a rather unique species with a beautiful color combination. Soil / water: Average. Bloom time: mid Summer - Early Fall.
5. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
Papaver Somniferum Danish Flag Poppy 250 Seeds. One Stop Poppy Shoppe Brand. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Soil: Any well drained. Grows 2-3 feet high. Freely re-seeds. Add additional packs of one stop poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total just $5. 49 for all. Plant in Spring or Fall. Planting and growing instructions included. Annual. Full sun to partial shade.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
300 Danish Flag Pọppy Flọwer Sẹẹds for Fall Plạntings #adPAPCOOL #ad
- For zones 3-7 it's best to direct seed into your garden after your first freeze in the fall. Live arrival guarantee, your items have been kept in precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. Stunningly poppỵ is a landscape show stopper, a truly amazing sight for your garden.
If you are not happy with the package, please notify us. If sowing in spring, or if in zones 8-9, inside a sealed container, cold treat them first. These poppy seeds are very small so we use the shaker method to spread the seeds in our sowing area and then we top with a fine dusting of peat or sand as they need light to germinate.
You want your mix moist but not soggy. We do not recommend starting in pots as poppies disliked being transplanted, but if you want to try use a compostable 4" peat pot and do not remove the plant from the pot when transplanting in the spring.
Perfect for garden lovers. 300 danish flag Poppy Flower Seeds. Place your packet of seeds into a mix of 1/4 cup fine peat or a mix of peat and coarse sand and 1 tablespoon of water. Very well packaged and will arrive without damage. For zones 8-9, or mild zones like California, you will get better results if you cold treat your seeds over winter and sow them in late winter. Place the mix in a sealed baggie, inside your refrigerator not your freezer for 60 days.
7. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
Poppy Danish Flag 2500 Seeds, Papaver Somniferum. One Stop Poppy Shoppe Brand. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Freely re-seeds. Full sun to partial shade. Planting and growing instructions included. Annual. Grows 2-3 feet high. Soil: Any well drained. Plant in Spring or Fall. Add additional packs of one stop Poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total $5. 49 for all.
8. SmartMe #ad
500 Danish Flag Poppy Seeds Plants Flowers Perennial Seeds, Flower Seeds, SmartMe Seeds #adSmartMe #ad
- This listing is for 500 peony danish flag flower seeds, blooms are 4-5 inch wide, spring or early summer blooms open mature height is 18-24 inch, Seeds should be planted in 1-3 groups to create a stunning clump one sprouted and growing, will be shipped shortly after payment, This poppy is a perennial good in zone 4-9 full sun is best .
Its beautiful multi color,.
9. Waterfall Seeds #ad
Danish Flag Poppy Seed Packet 1 Gram 3000 Seeds Red and White Unique Pretty Waterfall Seeds USA #adWaterfall Seeds #ad
- Papaver Somniferum. Easy to Grow Annual. 1 gram = 3000 Seeds. Up to 36 inches Tall. Red with White. Popular Favorite. Spectacular Frilly Blooms.