As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 Lb., Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Endorsed by the American Rose Society. Use with miracle-Gro garden feeder or any watering can. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants.
2. Bayer #ad
BAYER CROP SCIENCE 043929293566 Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules, 4-Pou, 4-Pound #adBayer #ad
- 3 systemic products in one: insect control, disease control and fertilizer. Controls black spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust and Southern Blight. Treats up to 32 rose bushes.
One application protects against insects and diseases for up to 6 weeks. Controls adelgids, black vine weevil larvae, Japanese Beetles adult, mealybugs, Aphids, leafhoppers, psyllids, Thrips, Leaf Beetles, Lacebugs, Whiteflies and More.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
3. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's Rose Fertilizer Spikes, 10 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Easy to use rose fertilizer Spikes; no wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells. For best results apply early in spring when new growth begins for beautiful blooms. Apply early in spring when new growth begins; guaranteed Analysis: 9-12-9 10 Spikes in waterproof, reseal able pouch.
Feeds for 8 weeks underground to provide roses with continuous slow-release nourishment at their roots. Pre-measured rose fertilizer Spikes nourishes at the roots; time release fertilizer for all flowering shrubs.
4. Espoma #ad
Espoma RT4 4-Pound Rose-Tone 4-3-2 Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- An all natural and organic plant food enhanced with thousands of living microbes and is approved for organic gardening. No sludges, hazardous or toxic ingredients. Environmentally safe. It is preferred by professional rosarians and provides a safe, long-lasting reservoir of nutrients.
Recommended by professional rosarians for prize winning blooms. Complex blend of natural organics provide complete and balanced feeding of all 15 nutrients. A complete plant food with all 15 essential nutrients. Made in United States.
5. BioAdvanced #ad
64-ounce, Bayer Advanced 701262 All-In-One Rose and Flower Care Concentrate #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks. Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Leafhoppers, and other listed pests.
Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD, VT. Disease control: fungicide controls Blackspots, Rust, Powdery Mildew, Southern Blight and more. Plant fertilizer: Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's Organics Rose & Flower Fertilizer Spikes, 10 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Organic fertilizer spikes for roses and all flowering shrubs; Pre-measured spikes provide nourishment at the roots OMRI listed for organic gardening by USDA.
No mess easy to use spikes; prevents waste and run-off; Fertilizer analysis: 3-5-3 10 spikes per waterproof resealable package. Contains jobe biozome; Extremely aggressive proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results.
Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Organic fertilizer spikes for roses and all flowering shrubs; Pre-measured spikes provide nourishment at the roots. Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions; Helps your garden resist disease, insects, drought and other unfavorable conditions within a growing season.
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
7. EcoScraps #ad
4 lbs, EcoScraps for Organic Gardening Rose & Flower Plant Food #adEcoScraps #ad
- Rich in organic matter. All-in-one particle for a clean, even and easy application. Made from a variety of the highest quality, natural ingredients with the perfect mix of nutrients for healthy, sustained plant growth.
For use in organic gardening and contains no added poop. Formulated to encourage the successful growth of flowering plants; particularly annuals, perennials and roses. Each particle contains the full analysis for uniform feeding. Includes recycled leftovers from all parts of the food life cycle.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Rose and Bloom Granular Plant Food, 4 lb #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee organic rose + bloom granular plant food is formulated to feed quickly while delivering long-lasting results for all types of roses and flowering plants. Provides a flush of nutrients immediately and slow-release nutrients continue to feed your plants for up to 3 months.
Omri listed for Organic use. Contains beneficial microbes to help promote spectacular blooms, more Color, and strong root development. The ideal granular plant food for container gardens, established beds and individual bushes.
9. Great Big Plants #ad
32 Ounce, All Natural Liquid Compost Extract, Great Big Roses Organic Rose Food Fertilizer #adGreat Big Plants #ad
- Contains beneficial microbes, essential micronutrients, humic acid, and kelp used to boost the soil microbial population and help suppress disease.
Works great with regular fertilizers to turbo-charge nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium sulfate absorption. Soil amendment that is specifically designed to increase flower set and retention while yielding better size and color for rose buds.
More vigorous root growth, better soil structure, a wider range of available nutrients and better nutrient uptake. Add 4 ounces of great big roses to 1 gallon of water and use approximately 1 pint of mixture per plant.