As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TONMA #ad
TONMA Made in Japan Pruning Shears 8 Inch Professional Bypass Garden Scissors, Premium Quality Japanese Gardening Tools Hand Pruner with Ergonomic Handle #adTONMA #ad
- No matter the garden scissors work in which mode, the locking button will stay tight and will not slide easily. Lifetime service included - we are so confident you’ll love your new pruning shears that a lifetime service is included in your purchase, along with our trademark customer support.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us and we will make it right. Japan precision safety lock - the garden clippers have been improved the safety lock with a tight clip.
Plant protection - the branches cut by this garden hand pruner are on a perfectly smooth cutting surface, which is very important for the plant to keep growing.
Comfortable grip - the best gardening tools - TONMA pruning scissors have Ergonomically designed handles that can reduce hand pain after prolonged trimming. Ideal for cutting stems, trees, light branches of bonsai, fruiter, rose bush and shrubs. Powerful cutting ability - the garden pruning shears are made of Japanese stainless steel SK5 steel which can easily trim branches with a diameter of 1 inch, heavy-duty and sharp.
2. Wazakura #ad
Traditional Black, Japanese Bonsai Garden Tools, Wazakura Bonsai Scissors Made in Japan 7inch180mm, Hasami Pruning Shears #adWazakura #ad
- Clean cutwith a sharp and sturdy blade edge, it severs wood fibers cleanly resulting in faster healing cuts. Size: l 7. 08 x w 3. 74 x h 067 in 180mm x 95mm x 17mm | length of blades: 2.
04inches52mm | Weight: 5. 5oz 156g | material: S58C black carbon steel. Also good for ikebana and general gardening work. It can be used to cut branches up to 1/2 inches 10mm in diameter.
General purpose, beginner friendlymade of carbon steel, they are ideal for general purpose and for bonsai beginners. Butterfly handlelarge and looped ergonomic handle, that fits comfortably in your hand, very close to the blade, allowing for a better control and less strain. Made in japanreal japanese scissors made by the artisans of Sanjo in Niigata Prefecture.
|Warranty||3 months warranty after purchase.|
3. Okatsune #ad
Okatsune 101 7-inch Bypass Pruners, Small #adOkatsune #ad
- Has a locking mechanism. Easy to grip pruners. Does not crush or chew. Durable and long lasting. Angled blade for a smooth cut.
4. Samurai #ad
Samurai 8 1/2" Bypass Pruner Shear/Secateurs KS-4T Made in Japan #adSamurai #ad
- Model: samurai KS-4T. Size: 215mm 8 1/2". Cutting Capacity: 25mm. Made in Japan. Teflon Coated Blades.
5. gonicc #ad
Tree Trimmers Secateurs,Hand Pruner, gonicc 8" Professional Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears GPPS-1002, Garden Shears,Clippers for The Garden. #adgonicc #ad
- Ideal for deadheading, shaping on tree, annuals, vegetable, flower gardens, trimming, roses, bonsai and other plants. Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches. This may vary depending on tree species.
Sap groove design to help keep pruning shears from sticking by channeling off sap. Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong, lightweight, and comfortable. Drop forged body and handles, quality blade made of high carbon steel with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
6. VISEMAN #ad
VISEMAN Japanese Bonsai Pruning Scissors-KinTakashi Gardening Shears for Bonsai Trimming #adVISEMAN #ad
- Sharp edge makes you cut branches quickly and cleanly. Remove stains and moisture after use and then apply anti-rust oil to the inside and outside of the cutting edge.
Bonsai graden scissors is made of medium carbon steel, finer and lighter than other bonsai scissors. Looped shaped handle of flower scissors allows for a less tiring user experience for a more ergonomic control. Ideal for trimming, paper, vegetable, flower cutting in florist quick snaps on bonsai or other plants, fabric, perfect for flower cutters for arranging, fruit or other gardening work, also can used for crafts, shaping, and more.
The garden shears can cut obliquely when you need to make precise cuts and do not cut dry branches. Suitable for quick and long trimming of small branches.
7. Okatsune #ad
Okatsune Precision Hedge Shears, 22" Overall Length One Pack, 7 5/8" Blade #adOkatsune #ad
- Total length:21in535mm. The handles are made of slick Japanese White Oak. Weight:1lb12oz800g. Blade length:6. 9in175mm. These short garden shears are used by professioanl gardeners throughout Japan.
8. Sky Haven Harvest #ad
Versatile tool for use around the kitchen, Traditional Japanese-style for indoor outdoor gardening, Ashinaga Bonsai Shears in a bamboo gift box, house and garden, Skyhaven Harvest Pruning Scissors #adSky Haven Harvest #ad
- The shortened blade style makes the shears feel like an extension of your hand. The butterfly-stye handles are sized to fit large and small hands with or without garden gloves.
Sliding lid construction. Use them with the index finger outside of the loop and they feel better than any ordinary scissors. Extremely sharp carbon steel blades minimize damage to trimmed plants allowing them to heal faster. These make a thoughtful gift for your serious gardener.
As elegant as they are to look at, they are extremely sturdy and ready to be put to work! Beautiful and multi-functional bamboo gift box can store these shears or other precious gardening tools and supplies. Short bladed garden shears are great for getting to hard to reach places, like harvesting inside herb or microgreens grow trays and tough to reach branches on plants.
|Brand||Sky Haven Harvest #ad|
9. Craftsman #ad
Black, Craftsman CMXMCBA0700 Bypass Pruning Shears Lightweight Steel #adCraftsman #ad
- Steel blades: non-stick, forged carbon steel blades for clean and precise cuts. Approximately 2. 6 in. Fatigue-reducing: lightweight aluminum handle reduces hand fatigue; Soft touch grips provide comfort and control.
Handle length. Diameter cutting capacity for a variety of branches. Versatile cutting capacity: ¾ in. Blade length; 5. 1 in. Pruning shears: ideal for cutting and trimming branches on flowering bushes and small trees; Great for shaping rose bushes.
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies #ad|