As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Gypsy Sweet Peppers Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Plant 1/4'' deep. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Water and sun regular. Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost.
Great addition to your garden, fruit, non GMO, herb, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, organic, vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds. Care instructions: Water regular.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Gypsy Sweet Pepper Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Harvest in 65 days. Very prolific frying Pepper and all-America selections winner.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Plant spread is 12". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 30 seeds. Plant height is 18". Yields 4. 5" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Great Home Garden Gift, 20+ Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds, Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum, Sweet Gypsy Pepper Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Gypsies, too. Bold in color and super sweet… there's a sugary sweetness here, almost floral, not shocking since the gypsy is a no-heat sweet pepper, are perfect frying peppers, with their thin skin, though the walls are thick enough for stuffing, but surprising for its intensity as the fruits mature.
Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 11, 6, 9, 10, 8, 4, 5, 12.
Latin name: capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, Sweet Pepper, Warm Season. Sweet gypsy pepper: one of our favorites! huge yields of yellow to orange-red, mostly three-lobed, wedge-shaped fruits on a compact plant. 4 to 5 inch long peppers are always sweet and tasty. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Orange-Red, Yellow, Bell Peppers, 10 Seeds, Non-GMO, AAS Winner, Vegetable Gardening Seed, Gypsy Hybrid Sweet Pepper Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Pepper seeds - sweet - gypsy Hybrid - 10 Seeds Packet - Capsicum annuum. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Days to full maturity: 62 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate.
5. CEMEHA SEEDS #ad
CEMEHA SEEDS, White-Red Sweet Bell Pepper Belozerka Non GMO Vegetable for Planting #adCEMEHA SEEDS #ad
- On the back of each packaging you will find English instructions for planting and growing. Guarantees if your order is defective, or you are not satisfied with the product, the packaging is damaged, please contact us at any time.
Less effort - more yield selected seeds increase yields by 20-30% allowing you to enjoy an easier growing process and an increased harvest. Non-gmo the quality of seeds meets the highest standards.
Seed information package includes approximately 40 seeds. They have been selected by weight and size to ensure uniform growth of the plants. We will try to resolve any issue related to our product.
If the number of seeds does not match the indicated amount, please contact us, and we will solve this problem ASAP. Please follow the instructions for a good harvest. Weed suppression uniform plant density provides effective weed resistance and allows plants to make full use of the nutritional elements in the plant area.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Poblano' Ancho 4" Heart-Shaped Dark Green to Red Peppers, 100 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your pepper garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull pepper gardening experience. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Classic varieties: get the best of our best with Burpee’s Poblano pepper seeds for planting. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of pepper seeds for all your culinary needs.
All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Our full varieties include: bell, cayenne, jalapeno, hot & sweet peppers.
Harvest in 65 days. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. In the mood for a spicy chilli? Spicy chilli varieties like our Poblano make great additions to any home-made dishes. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Jalapeno Pepper Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Jalapeno Peppers Plant Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardeners by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Easy - jalapeno plants and peppers are easy to grow for both new gardeners and seasoned ones. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your jalapeno pepper seeds for planting, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
A jalapeno pepper can be used fresh, dried, pickled, and powdered. Usa- all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including the jalapenos seeds are heirloom, grown in the USA.
Hot pepper - jalapeno seeds produce a spicy hot pepper that is most often used in salsa and Mexican meals. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Packets - each jalapeno pepper plant seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each packet contains atleast 700 mg of seeds.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Hot and Sweet Pepper Seed Collection for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant, Habanero Red, California Wonder, Anaheim, Orange Sun, Chocolate, Cayenne, Cubanelle and Serrano #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information in the Planter’s Library section of our website. Excellent for eating raw, pickling, or adding to salads and omelets. Good eats -- peppers are a favorite for their mild or hot flavor.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of eight varieties of peppers, Cubanelle and 4 hot varieties: Anaheim, including 4 sweet varieties: California Wonder, Orange Sun, Habanero Red, Sweet Chocolate, Cayenne, and Serrano.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Productive and decorative -- peppers, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds. Best started indoors under lights 8 weeks before setting outside. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sweet Banana Sweet Pepper Seeds 150 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- All-america selections bronze medal winner for 1941 and still extremely popular. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Harvest in 72 days. Each packet contains 150 seeds.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 6-7" fruit.
Heirloom. No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant spread is 12". Plant height is 18". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Large, pointed fruits measure 6-7" long and 1. 5" across. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.