As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks, 35 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor. Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks.
Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control. Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
2. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- 100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, no popping, or kamado. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
3. Fire & Flavor #ad
Mesquite and Oak Blend, Fire & Flavor Premium All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, Clean Burning, 20 Pounds #adFire & Flavor #ad
- Clean burning and long lasting: Lights quickly, stays consistently hot and produces minimal ash. Produced from virgin North American hardwoods. All natural, premium Lump Charcoal.
Great smoky flavor: make the time with your family and friends special by cooking delicious cuisines smoked and slow cooked using our lump charcoal. Consistant lump size: The large pieces of mesquite and oak pieces average 2-4 inches.
100% sustainably sourced: fire & flavor reduces VOC emissions, limits packaging waste, invests in the use of agricultural waste woods, and sources from renewable resources. Charcoal grilling: burns hot and can be used in a wide range of grills including Kamado grills, traditional grills and smokers.
4. Royal Oak #ad
20 Pounds, Royal Oak Natural Organic Premium Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes for Grills and Smokers #adRoyal Oak #ad
- Premium charcoal: 20-lb bag of premium hardwood charcoal briquettes designed for grilling and smoking. Little ash produced: Produces very little ash, as compared to other charcoals.
High and low temp cooking: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking. Versatile charcoal: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills. Unique blend: made from American Oak and Hickory Hardwood with no additional ingredients.
|Brand||Royal Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Oak #ad|
5. Masterbuilt #ad
Masterbuilt MB20091621 Lump Charcoal 16 Pound, Black #adMasterbuilt #ad
- Naturally sourced and fired in artisan style kilns. Ideal for gravity Series grills and other charcoal cooking products. 100% premium hardwood. Perfect hardwood blend for all temperature ranges and food types.
6. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35lb Paper Bag #adJealous Devil #ad
- 100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, no popping, or kamado.
Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood. Predictable performance: Consistent medium-sized lumps offer reliable, ultra-hot burns.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
7. BOTARO #ad
And Outdoor Cooking 2 Pack, Smoking, Best of The West Masters Selection 20 Pound Bag All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling #adBOTARO #ad
- 20-pound bag: long-lasting 20-pound bag of lump charcoal for grilling or smoking; Dimensions L x W x H: 27 x 15. 50 x 2. 50 inches; weight: 20 pounds; Quantity: 2. Cleaner burn: No added chemicals or preservatives for a cleaner burn.
Real smoky flavor: Adds smoky hardwood flavor to meats and vegetables. All-natural lump charcoal: All-natural charcoal burns hotter and longer than regular briquettes. Enjoy grilling season: fire up the grill with the Best of the West Masters Selection Hardwood Lump Charcoal.
|Manufacturer||Best of the West #ad|
8. Prime 6 #ad
Prime 6 Charcoal for Grilling & BBQ — Natural Recycled Hardwood Charcoal Logs — Reusable Lump Coal with no Binders, Additives, or Chemicals — 22lbs Pack #adPrime 6 #ad
- Firing up the flavor — prime 6 is the charcoal your ingredients deserve. You get an excellent grilling experience with pure flavor. More burn for your buck — save time, prime6 is more energy efficient and environmentally friendly, with 1lb equivalent to 3lbs of ordinary lump charcoal.
Experience the hype — our mindfully made charcoal has been carefully designed to give you the best grilling experience possible, cleaner cooking, using sustainably sourced recycled wood. No binders. All natural with no additives — prime 6 is made from recycled hardwood waste sawdust, compressed and slow-carbonized into dense charcoal.
The result? pure charcoal, and a clean burn – no chemical smoke in your food. That’s why pit masters and chefs across America choose Prime 6.
Feel-good grilling — grilling isn't just a juicy burger, a vegetable kebab crisscrossed with char, or a sizzling steak. Music on your speakers. Because of its compressed structure, its reusable design means less waste - just reuse again and again until it’s completely burned out. Plus, money and fuel with our charcoal. Our unique hexagonal design allows for better air circulation, giving you a longer burn time with high, even heat – and more even cooking.
9. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking, 17.6 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures. 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times.
Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more. 17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking.