As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AqualLeaf Aquatics #ad
Live Water Lilies Rhizomes Tubers | Pre-Grown Hardy Lilies in White, Yellow, Red, Pink Yellow #adAqualLeaf Aquatics #ad
- Plant and grow - all lilies are pre-grown, just plant in a container and watch them grow! Helps create a natural bio-filter - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden.
Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. Your perennial hardy water lily is meant to last for years to come. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months. You will receive 1 lily Rhizome Tuber with this offer.
2. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
Yellow, Orange from AquaLeaf Aquatics, Water Lily Bundle, 4 Pre-Grown Hardy Lilies Rhizomes in Purple, Red #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. Drop and grow - all lilies are pre-grown, Red, just plant in a container and watch them grow! You get 4 pre-grown rhizomes in Purple, Yellow and Orange.
Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free. Helps create a natural bio-filter - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden.
Your perennial hardy water lily is meant to last for years to come. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months.
3. Chalily #ad
Pre-Rooted, Hardy Water Lily for Your Pond or Patio Water Garden | Drop-N-Grow Convenience -Pink, Live Aquatic Hardy Water Lily | Pre-Grown #adChalily #ad
- Drop-n-grow - pre-grown and pre-rooted, the only work left for you to do is to Drop it in your Pond or Patio Container and Watch it Grow! Promotes the perfect pond environment - aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden.
Quality guaranteed - guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy.
Adding live plants is not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also provides shelter and security for your fish. For exceptional growth and blooming, Chalily recommends fertilizing your lily with aquatic fertilizer tablets on a monthly basis during the growing season.
4. hua xian zi #ad
Mixed Colors Bonsai Lotus Seeds,30+Seeds Aquatic Water Seeds Pre-Rooted,, Live Aquatic Hardy Water Lily Flower Plant #adhua xian zi #ad
- Bonsai lotus Seeds. Easy to plant and maintain. The lotus seeds have been opened with professional tools, and the germination rate is 100%. Water lily is a family of flowering plants.
The blooms are held high above the water. Both attractive and beneficial for your Pond. Mixed colors Plant Attracts Wildlife and Beauty. Live aquatic hardy water lily | pre-grown, pre-rooted, Hardy Water Lily for Your Pond or Patio Water Garden | Drop-N-Grow Convenience.
5. Aquascape #ad
14-inch x 7-inch, Black, 2-Pack | 98929, Aquascape Aquatic Lily Plant Pots for Pond and Water Garden #adAquascape #ad
- Measures 14 inches round by 7 inches deep; package includes 2 aquatic plant pots. Ideal for use with water lilies and similar aquatic plants. Won't crack or break like standard planters; blends in with the rest of your pond.
Easily molded fit in tight spaces; included drawstring makes planting easy. Fine, porous fabric material allows water in but keeps soil from entering your pond or water feature.
6. Kuting #ad
Water Lily Lotus Flower Seeds 30+ Goldfish Pond AquaLeaf Aquatics Petal Aquatic Flora Lake Pond Summer Tropical Blooming #adKuting #ad
- Aquatic plants water lily Lotus flower will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden.
The water lily seeds will sprout in about 1 week if the water temperature is between 20-30 ℃, and they can sprount all the year round as long as there is appropriate temperature. Easy and fast growing lotus flower seeds for garden, pot culture, courtyard decoration, golfish pond and also lake.
Classified as an emergent aquatic plant, this native lotus roots itself in the mud while its leaves and flowers float on the surface of the water. The flower language of the bowl lotus is petite and delicate.
7. Florida Aquatic Nursery #ad
Water Hyacinths Floating Water Garden Plants 5 Live Plants #adFlorida Aquatic Nursery #ad
- Height: 3-5", width: 3-5", Depth: 3-5". Eichhornia crassipes - Floating Pond Plant. This plant cannot ship to: al, sc, pr, tx, City of Chicago, ne, ar, az, mn, la, ms, ca, fl, WI. You will get 5 beautiful bare root plants.
8. Chalily #ad
Live Aquatic Pond Plant Water Hawthorn: Hardy Outdoor Garden Water Pond Plants Lily Like Floating Pads Goldfish Koi Lotus Ponds Loves Shade Sun Flowers Beautiful White Vanilla Scented Lily Flower #adChalily #ad
- Thrives in cool weather: Extend pond plant season all year long! Water lilies of the cold pond. Quality guaranteed: guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy as a bare root bulb with roots and leaves!!! Beauty in geometry: Enjoy dark green rare oblong floating leaves on your waters' surface.
Blooms profusely: flowers all autumn, through the winter continuing through the spring!!! Fragrance from the heart: Sweet Vanilla scented white flowers with rich black spots are very unique for the pond.
9. Aquarium Plants Discounts #ad
Water Garden Live Pond Plant, Purple Tropical Water Lily #adAquarium Plants Discounts #ad
- The plant is shipped bareroot from our nursery in California. Adaptable to all but the smallest ponds. Our waterlilies are maturing plants in budding/blooming condition. Tropical water lilies will outperform hardy water lilies by blooming, growing and staying up twice as much and long compared to hardy water lilies.
You get a purple water lily ready to introduce to your pond. This plant will thrive in warm temperatures, regions with very cold winters are not hospitable to these plants.
And comes with instructions from Aquarium Plants Discounts TM. You can expect blooms within the first days to a week of planting in your pond! This water lily will adjust to the height of your pond.
Tropical water lilies are excellent additions to water gardens, tub gardens and small ponds. An exceptionally prolific bloomer, often producing clusters of two or more flowers at once. Leave submerged and leaves will rise to the top within weeks. Also, please note tropical lilies will not bloom during winter in most of North America.