As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sandeko #ad
Edible Amaranth Real Jamaican Organic Heirloom, Jamaican CALLALOO SEEDS #adSandeko #ad
- This fast-growing vegetable can be harvested 30 days after sowing, by the cut-and-grow-again method. Thin plants during the growth if necessary and can be eaten. The deep-green, brown blooms that look magnificent adorning a flowerbed.
Soft texture and tender leaves are excellent for stir-fry and soup. Edible amaranth grows very well in warm climates. The edible parts of the plant are low in saturated fats and contain beneficial nutrients such as protein, edible foliage of the plant gives way to showy, lysine and fiber.
This heat-loving plant grows from seeds sown in sunny, well-drained soil during the early spring, soon after the final frost of winter. Edible young leaves and stems are cooked like spinach. Seeds are very small and will germinate best at temperature above 65 F under dark conditions. Amaranth 20, 000 seed non-gmo Collect seeds from Thailand 100%.
2. wbut2023 #ad
,Heat Loving, 3000 Jamaican Callaloo Seeds,west Indian,chinese Spinach ,Organic #adwbut2023 #ad
- Jamaican callaloo also known as amaranthus cruentus or "edibleleaf amaranth, " callaloo grows as an annual in the U. S. Edible amaranth grows very well in warm climates. The deep-green, lysine and fiber. Seeds are very small and will germinate best at temperature above 65 F under dark conditions.
Thin plants during the growth if necessary and thinnings can be eaten. This fast-growing vegetable can be harvested 30 days after sowing, by the cut-and-grow-again method.
Edible young leaves and stems are cooked like spinach. This heat-loving plant grows from seeds sown in sunny, brown blooms that look magnificent adorning a flowerbed. The edible parts of the plant are low in saturated fats and contain beneficial nutrients such as protein, edible foliage of the plant gives way to showy, well-drained soil during the early spring, soon after the final frost of winter.
And is harvested for its leaves and seeds. The leaves are very nutritious, rich in protein, iron and vitamins and have an excellent and distinct flavor amaranth also it has two times more calcium than milk. Soft texture and tender leaves are excellent for stir-fry and soup.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Jamaican Yellow Pepper Capsicum annuum Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Jamaican yellow is a lantern shaped, hot pepper that ranges from 100, 000 to 200, yellow, 000 units on the Scoville scale. Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months.
Quality jamaican yellow hot Pepper seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Jamaican yellow hot peppers are usually ready for harvest in roughly 90 to 100 days after first sprouts appear. All hot pepper seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. They will later die with the first killing frost.
4. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Green Callaloo Amaranth Seeds Amaranthus Viridis 30+ Heirloom Vegetable Greens Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 30+ green callaloo amaranth seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
30+ Yellow Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Spicy, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
Allow proper air circulation for containers. Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Yellow scotch bonnet jamaican hot pepper seeds heirloom non-gmO Spicy! Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Chinese Cabbage, Pok Choi, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular. Grows best between 45-75 degrees.
Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Red Leaf Vegetable Amaranth 5166 Green 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Medium green, oval to heart-shaped leaves are overlaid with burgundy red.
Germination rate about 80% and better. Comparable to spinach in taste, the leaves are a good source of dietary fiber and contain high amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Harvest in about 60 days.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Brassica rapa VAR ruvo Seeds, Sorrento Broccoli Raab Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow seeds in late summer or early spring. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Use floating row cover to protect from insects. The sorrento is best planted in the late summer to harvest in early fall or in early spring to harvest in spring.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sorrento broccoli raab seeds. Plant 1/4" - 1/2" deep. Broccoli raab is also commonly known as rapini. The plants are uniform and produce many medium to large florets.
Keep soil moist. Prepare fertile, well-drained soil. It is very early to mature but will bolt in warmer weather. This variety is faster growing and an early maturing variety. The leaves are blue-green and have a turnip-type or arrow shape. Fertilize as needed. Harvest entire plant when buds appear or cut buds for continuous harvest. 2" apart, cultivation: prefers cool temperatures.
9. Amaranth #ad
Used in,West Indian & Asian Cuisines, Jamaican CALLALOO,500 Seeds amaranth #adAmaranth #ad
- Brand:amaranth, Model:Callaloo/annual. Country of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:vegetable greens. Country/region Of Manufacture:United States.