As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Kai LAN, Big Pack, 1,500 Chinese Broccoli, Kailan GAI LAN Seeds, Used in Cantonese Cuisine #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 60 - 65 days. One of the most popular green vegetables in Chinese cuisine. 1, 500 fresh clean seeds ~!! Kai lan, gai lan chinese Broccoli, Chinese Kale. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co.
2. Thank You Chiangmai. #ad
Thai Organic Chinese Kale Seed 1,900 Seeds. #adThank You Chiangmai. #ad
- Thai organic chinese Kale Seed 1, 900 Seeds. Guarantee full refund if you Not receive On Time and Have Tracking Number Every Order. Ship from thailand need 14-28 days shipping time. Easy to grow vegetable.
3. Kuting #ad
Broccoli Seeds 200+ Pak Choi, Joi Choi Hybrid Green Vegetable 100Seeds,Chinese Kale Organic 100% Garden Vegetable Seeds for Planting Easy Growth #adKuting #ad
- Can be sown in late summer for early-winter harvesting. Germination rate: 85% - Purity: 99%. The texture is very tender and crisp, perfect for stirfries, soups and more. Kai-lan like a mild climate, and its ability to withstand high temperatures is the strongest in cabbage vegetables.
Seed germination and seedling growth temperature is 25 ~ 30 ℃, 20 ℃ below the growth is slow, leaf growth and cabbage formation temperature is 15 ~ 25 ℃, heat resistance, hi larger day and night temperature difference.
Harvest young stems and leaves when the first flowers appear. Kai-lan, glossy blue-green leaves with thick stems and a small number of tiny, flat, also known as Kale or Chinese broccoli, is a leaf vegetable featuring thick, almost vestigial flower heads similar to those of broccoli.
To encourage a continuous supply of leaves, pick or cut the stalks using a clean sharp knife, about 8 inches from the top of the plants. Leaves are ready to harvest in about 60-70 days.
|Part Number||Kuting-Chinese Broccoli|
4. Kuting #ad
10pack Garden Vegetable Green Organic Chinese Seeds Different Varieties Qty 8000+ for Planting Outside Door for Cooking Dish Soup Taste Good Delicious 100% Non-GMO by Kuting 10 Varieties-B #adKuting #ad
- Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. It usually germination in about 3-4 days, 2-3 seeds per hole, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm. You can also use the on-demand method, the potting soil is watered. The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered.
Before planting, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low. These seeds can be planted all year round. It should not be too thick. The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface.
These are our carefully selected non-GMO seeds that you can grow according to your needs. Green vegetables are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand.
The 10 varieties contain the following seeds:lactuca sativa seeds3022, chinese broccoli seeds3019, wutacai seeds3023, fennel seeds3015, Long Bean seeds3011, Cherry radish seeds3012, celery seeds3006, lachca sativa seeds3018, Red Amaranth seeds3021, Ong Choy seeds3008. We offer 10 small packages, each of which is described in the approximate quantity. It can be sprayed.
5. ENVIDESOÂ #ad
ICA Alboglabra, GAI LAN, Open Pollinated, ENVIDESO Chinese Broccoli-1000 Seeds, Kai LAN #adENVIDESOÂ #ad
- Chinese broccoli-1000 seeds, kai lan, ica alboglabra, gai lan, open pollinated. Picture is an indication of kind only. Package contains one set of seeds. International shippment. High germination rate seeds.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Brassica Oleracea Seeds, Chinese Broccoli Seeds, GAI LAN Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- After cutting the top, the plant branches freely for an extended harvest but stems and leaves will be smaller. Harvest main stalk when it reaches 8-10” tall and 2-3 flowers are open. Chinese Broccoli Seeds.
Plant until weather warms. Tender leaves and Stalks that are Delicious in Cooking. Keep soil moist. Fertilize as needed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Sow seeds in spring after last frost to fall in a sunny location.
7. chezsmokey #ad
Heirloom KAILAAN Chinese Broccoli Kale Kai LAN 500 Seeds Asian Greens GAI LAN #adchezsmokey #ad
- Glossy blue-green leaves with thick stems and a small number of tiny,. Ships to:Worldwide. Kai-lan can be sown in late summer for early-winter harvesting. It is also common in other Asian cuisines. Its flavor is very similar to that of broccoli, but slighty more bitter.
8. Chia Tai #ad
Chinese Kale Large Leaf 2200 Seeds Per Package, From Chai Tai, Thailand #adChia Tai #ad
- 2260 seeds per one package. Easy to grow vegetable. Chinese kale Large Leaf seeds. Instruction is included in the package.
9. Kuting #ad
GAI LAN, Red Cabbage Mustard Seeds 2000+ Red Chinese Broccoli Seeds Kai LAN, Brassica Alboglabra, Open Pollinated Non-GMO for Home Garden Yards Planting #adKuting #ad
- Non gmo, non hybrid, untreated, premium Quality Seeds coming from small, non commercial farmers. This packet contains Red Chinese Broccoli seeds 2000+.
Quality vegetables seeds packaged by Kuting. We provide quality assurance for all seeds, and to ensure the quality of the growth, the seeds cannot be replanted. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Green vegetables are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. We work together to make the world greener and bluer.