As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Clayton Farm #ad
30 Seeds, P111AS. Leonotis Lion's Tail #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Seed germination is controlled by environmental factors such as light, temperature and time of seed dry storage as well as by genetic factors. Packed in a seal-able bag. Perennial Flower Seeds Freshly Harvested.
Start plants from seeds are not suitable for everyone, moisture, please consider all these factors then place your order. Sometimes grower's patience plays a role in it. Proud bee hosts, cross pollination "can" occur. Packet contains 30 seeds hand-packed with care.
2. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 40 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds 40 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! by Black Duck Brand 40 Different Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Wonderfully producing plants - current stock will last for years when stored in a dry - cool place! Set includes 40 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% non-gmo! GROWN IN THE USA.
High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
3. HOME GROWN #ad
Hydroponic Home Garden Seeds 8 Variety, Lettuce and Greens Seed Vault, Spinach, Oak, Romaine Bibb & More, Kale, Butter, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting Indoor or Outdoor #adHOME GROWN #ad
- These can be used as a indoor garden, or in a hydroponic system, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed.8 most popular lettuce and leafy green vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden.
These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful vegetable garden.
Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors, and start your own lettuce or leafy green vegetable garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds.
Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens. Over 1100 total seeds & planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great spinach -- one gardener recently declared “this is the best tasting spinach I have ever had and is the only spinach I am going to plant in the future. ”. Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Huge green spade-shaped leaves grow quickly and reach to 10" long.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- full color packet of viroflay spinach spinacia oleracea seed; A tried and true french variety that has been grown since 1866.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Very cold tolerant; a perfect crop for winter. Could also be grown indoors if given sufficient light. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Spring or fall -- a carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. Minimum of 2g per packet. Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden.
Under the “how To” section of our website. 90 days for full maturity. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra.
Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
6. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated, Non GMO, Earthcare Seeds Wild Lettuce 50 Seeds Lactuca virosa Heirloom #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Ancestor of all Salad Lettuces Grown Today. Easy to grow annual/Biennial - Self-Seeds Readily. Heirloom - non gMO - Open Pollinated. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons.
Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Usda zones 5 - 9 grows basal rosette in First Year - Full Plant from Rosette in Second Year.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Radish, Salad & Vegetable Garden Seed Starter Kit | Basic | 6 Non-GMO Varieties | Gardening Starter Kit | Seeds: Mixed Lettuce Greens, Cabbage & More, Carrot, Tomato #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Includes - beautiful giftable box - drip tray - 12 cell seed tray - humidity dome - Seed Label Sticks - 12 Compressed Soil Pucks just add water - Easy to follow instructions, and an assortment of 6 salad garden seeds enough for multiple plantings - Easy to follow instructions.
May include up to 2 seed substitutions based on seasonality. Makes a great gift - this beautifully boxed salad garden starter kit by Mountain Valley Seed Company makes an amazing gift idea for any occasion. Seeds included - carrot - scarlet nantes 5-g, tomato - large red cherry 300-mg, lettuce, mixed Greens - Gourmet Mixture 2.5
5-g, cabbage - red acre 4-g, radish - cherry Belle 2-g, Lettuce, Romaine - Parris Island Cos 2.5-g. Includes step by step growing instructions that take the guess work out of growing.
Delicious - nothing tastes better than your own home grown fresh vegetables. Easy & fun - this complete salad vegetable garden kit is everything you need to start seeds for leafy greens and common salad vegetables on your kitchen countertop or windowsill. Get a jump on the growing season, or transplant to planters and enjoy year-round container gardening. Each seed variety was chosen for ease of growing and maximum flavor intensity.
8. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Lamb's Lettuce Seeds- 300+ Seeds 2020 Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds, Corn Salad Mache #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Best if grown during cool weather. 45 days. The dark green leaves are delightfully minty-sweet and productive. Fairly cold-tolerant. These miniature salad greens have been popular in central and northern Europe for centuries, and was first popularized by Henry XIV during the 1590's.
Grown in 2019 for the 2020 Season. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 90% germination. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
9. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Pinto Bean Plant Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Usda zones: 3, 12; latin name: phaseolus vulgaris type: Open Pollinated, 10, 5, 8, 11, 7, 4, 9, 6, Warm Season.90 days to maturity. Fantastic addition to your home garden! pinto beans are commonly used in Mexican cuisine and great when used for refried beans! Young pods may also be eaten as green snap bean.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! .