As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Roundup #ad
1-gallon, Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate #adRoundup #ad
- Best roundup brand concentrate value for widespread weed problems. Rainproof in 30 minutes. Weeds usually yellow and wilt in 2-4 days. For best results add 2 1/2 oz per 1 gallon of water.
For use in tank sprayers. For use around flowers, walkways, gravel areas and mulch beds; along fences, driveways, shrubs and trees; on patios, edging and foundations; as well as large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation.
2. Glyphosate 4 + #ad
41% Glyphosate with Surfactant, 2.5 Gallon Credit 41 Extra, Glyphosate 4 + Plus Herbicide #adGlyphosate 4 + #ad
- For general application mix Glyphosate 4+ at a rate of 2 ounces per gallon of water and treat unwanted vegetation. Glyhosate 41%. Care should be taken to ensure that non-target vegetation is protected from drift. Glyphosate plus 41% glyphosate may be used in any area of vegetation.
3. Roundup #ad
Roundup Quickpro 6.8lb 1 Bottle 723738 #adRoundup #ad
- Glyphosate 73. 3%, diquat 2. 9%. The mix rate for roundup QuikPro is 1. 5 ounces per gallon of water. Roundup quickpro herbicide is for use anywhere there is undesirable vegetation. Extra care should be taken to ensure that non-target vegetation is protected from any drift.
4. Green Gobbler #ad
Green Gobbler 20 % Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer | Natural and Organic Weed & Grass Killer | 5 Gallon #adGreen Gobbler #ad
- Expect a refund with no questions asked. Use on crabgrass, white clover, clover weeds, moss, dandelions, etc. We value our customers and we stand behind all of our products. Powerful formula - no potentially cancer-causing chemicals.
20% formula is four times stronger than traditional table vinegar. Certified for organic use - completely eliminates and desiccates weeds and grasses without using toxic chemicals. Expect full desiccation in less than 24 hours.
30-day money back guarantee - if you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse your entire purchase. Apply where weeds and grasses are not desired. Made straight from corn.
Made strictly from ethanol distilled from corn grain. Kills weeds & grass fast - eliminate any type of weed in just a matter of hours. Glyphosate-free. Safe to use anywhere - perfect for residential, barns, sidewalks, parking lots, mulch beds, pavers, industrial and agricultural use. Omri listed weed killer and certified for organic use. Use on driveways, commercial, farmlands, concrete, flower beds, etc.
5. Syngenta #ad
8 ounces, Tenacity Turf Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Target pests: barnyardgrass, henbit, clover, thistle, foxtail, Chickweed, dandelion, Purslane, Crabgrass large & smooth, Goosegrass, Yellow Nutsedge, Carpetweed, Wild Carrot and others.
Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
6. D.B. Smith #ad
4 Gallon,, Field King 190328 Backpack Sprayer #adD.B. Smith #ad
- Premium, lockable shut off with brass components and an in-line filter. Internal no leak pump design is safer to use chemicals will not drip down your back. Durable, 21 inch poly wand with the highest quality Viton seals can be used with Wet table powders and liquids for all applications does the work of both a piston and diaphragm backpack.
Internal piston pump delivers up to 150 PSI. Also accepts Tee Jet nozzles. 4 nozzles included: brass adjustable, 2 flat fans, and foaming nozzle. Easy access pump allows changing of seals in just minutes with no tools.
7. FDC #ad
1 Gallon Jug Makes 64 Gallons, Triple Threat Selective Weed Killer Herbicide for Lawns and Turf #adFDC #ad
- Triple threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds. Of triple threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2, ri, vt, nd, ct, me, ca, hi, ma, 500 sq ft.
Mix 8 oz. Triple threat is an industrial strength herbicide. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn. Not for sale in these states - AK, LA, DE, DC. Mix one gallon of triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre.
Poison protection. Easy to use herbicide. Don’t risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand. Cost effective. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area. Selective weed killer. Powerful formula. Cover more ground using less product.
8. Roundup #ad
1 jug 2.5 gal., Roundup Pro Concentrate Herbicide #adRoundup #ad
- Roundup pro concentrate is a non-selective post-emergent, perennial weeds, systemic herbicide with no residual soil activity. It gives broad-spectrum control of many annual weeds, woody brush and trees.
9. Quali-Pro #ad
Quali-Pro MSM Turf Herbicide 8oz #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Effective against: clover, Bahiagrass, Chickweed, Foxtail, Henbit, Bittercress, Dollarweed, Buckhorn. Use sites: residential lawns, Aprons, Tees, Cemeteries and Golf Courses Fairways, Parks, Roughs.
Description: high quality formulation specifically targeted to broadleaf and grassy weed control on ornamental turf, aprons, parks, cemeteries, golf courses fairways, such as lawns, tees and roughs and sod farms.
Active ingredient: Metsulfuron Methyl 60%. Features and benefits: low use rates delivers highly effective results on warm season turf, controls annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and certain grassy weeds in turf, absorbed through surface and roots stops weed growth, and university tested.