As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Sensitive Plant Mimosa Pudica Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Mimosa pudica is categorized as an annual flowering plant, which grows quickly from fresh seeds, later dying with the first killing frost. The leaves of this plant will react to your touch, making it a great selection for kids.
Quality mimosa pudica seeds packaged by seed needs. All mimosa seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. This mimosa pudica plant will grow to a compact growth of 18 to 24 inches tall. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
2. RDR Seeds #ad
Moving Plant, Touch-me-not, Exotic Flower Seeds, by RDR Seeds, Shy Plant, Shameful Plant, 100 Sensitive Plant Seeds for Planting, Mimosa Pudica #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Produces pretty pink flowers. This will help germination. Plant in well-drained soil just below surface once temperature reaches 65 and keep moist, but not water logged.
Packed in the USA. This beautiful exotic plant moves when touched. Grows 18-24 inches tall. Prior to planting nick seeds with a knife or pour boiling water on them and allow to soak overnight.
3. Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad
Sunshine Pink Mimosa Sensitive Live Plant Flowering Ground Cover Unusual Pom Pom Flower Starter Size 4 Inch Pot #adEmerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad
- Great alternative to Turf. Sensitive leaves that respond to touch. Recommended for usda zones 9, 11 cold Protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, earliest bloom, 10, and longest life.
Unique pink puffball flowers. No bloom or bud on arrival. Tough, hardy, Versatile Blooming Ground Cover. Tropical. Plant will average 6 to 10 inches tall. Economical 4 inch starter size plant growing in a 4 Inch Starter Size Pot. Great gift for beginning gardeners.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
4. queenfoot #ad
Sensitive Plant Seeds 100+ Mimosa Pudica Moving Plant Shy Plant Shameful Plant Touch-me-not, Green Plant for Garden Decoration #adqueenfoot #ad
- The touch sensitive plants known as mimosa pudica have small and beautiful pink flowers. When planting a mimosa tree, keep it at least 10 to 20 feet away from a house or structure. 1 : any of a genus mimosa of trees, shrubs, and herbs of the legume family that occur in tropical and warm regions and have usually bipinnate often prickly leaves and globular heads of small white or pink flowers.
In temperate areas, transplant the tree in either spring or fall.
Gardeners in the northern end of the mimosa tree's range should transplant only in spring so the tree is acclimated to its new environment before winter. The leaves of this very small plant fold up on a gentle touch and remain like that for few minutes.
Also known as silk tree, mimosa tree albizia julibrissin is a fast-growing deciduous member of the bean family that can grow up to 3 feet per year, eventually reaching heights up to 40 feet. Mimosa trees will grow in conditions from full sun to partial shade. Definition of mimosa. Mimosa trees tend to thrive in vacant lots, and along roadsides, rivers or streams because the flowing water easily transports their seeds.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mimosa Pudica Sensitive Plant Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This very unique flower plant may scare you when you touch it! It has movements called seismonastic movements which react to touch. Sensitive plant is also capable of rapid movement in response to touch or application of heat.
At night, the leaves will also fold and bend in movements known as nyctonastic movements. Sow 2 to 3 of these non gmo, heirloom seeds per garden plant you desire. Mimosa pudica sensitive plant is grown as a annual in USDA Zones 3 - 10 .
6. The WomenLand #ad
200+ Sensitive Plant Seeds Mimosa Pudica Seeds #adThe WomenLand #ad
- This action is understood as "shyness", so it is called Mimosa. And we will happily make it "Right" for you. Exclusive feature：mimosa is different from ordinary plants. 100% money back guaranteed : "no question asked", if you are less than satisfied with our products, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
When it is touched by outside world, its petiole droops and its small leaves close. Sowing rate: 2 - 4 seeds per plant.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Jacaranda Tree Live Plant, Jacaranda mimosifolia #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Excellent as a potted windowsill plant! Exceptional ornamental plant! Makes for an excellent gift. Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! The jacaranda comes in a smaller pot than our other plants - you will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 2.
5 inch deep cell pot.
8. GreenCreator #ad
Shy Plant, Moving Plant, Touch-me-not, 100+ Sensitive Plant Seeds, Mimosa Pudica #adGreenCreator #ad
- These hairs are very sensitive to touch, and temperature, motion, and when stimulated, each pair of leaflets close together in a fan-like motion. These develop into flat pods containing between one and six seeds each. Mimosa pudica, with its feathery compound leaves and pretty powder puff flowers, it’s the amazing leaf action that makes this tropical plant so intriguing: At the slightest touch, is a wonder of nature.
Native to tropical south and central america, beans, which means it’s related to peas, the sensitive plant is a creeping herb or shrub with thorny stems and branches that belongs to the Fabaceae family of plants, and legumes.
The plant’s dainty fern-like leaves are made up of matching pairs of oblong-shaped leaflets that have tiny hairs on their surfaces as well as along the margins.
While it has a lot to offer as a houseplant, commonly known as the sensitive plant, the leaflets will quickly close together! The sensitive plant produces clusters of delicate, pale pink or lavender flowers in mid-summer to early autumn that resemble fluffy pompons, due to hundreds of fine filaments that make up these small, globular blooms.
9. Buzzy® #ad
Fun, and Prize, Sensitive Plant Shameplant, Best Gardening Gifts, Home Garden, Growth Guaranteed, Indoors and Outdoors, Parties, Favors, BUZZY Kids’ Mini Basin Seed Grow Kit, Events, Unique #adBuzzy® #ad
- Watch it expand! - simply add water to the compressed growing medium pellet and watch it expand. Each kit carefully and individually wrapped – lovely vintage, favors, and loved ones at parties, and giveaways! Meaningful and useful gifts, guests, rustic touch for any home or garden.
They’re simple to use, include their own set of easy to follow instructions, and are designed for any experience level! Guaranteed to grow – this is our promise to all Buzzy customers.
These potted plants are sure to enliven and refresh any room, patio, or garden. Seeds are verified for germination levels and quality.
Fantastic for children, events, baby showers, and prizes. Includes – mini galvanized basin, growing medium, easy and simple growing instructions, seed packet, perfect for you and your little ones!. We guarantee that your seeds will grow, or we will replace them for you! Happy planting – buzzy’s mini basins are great for any occasion.