As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
New Zealand Spinach Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Zones 3-12. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. New zealand spinach seeds should be planted after the last frost of spring. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Rich in vitamin c, very simple plant to grow, Grows to be large & robust, Delicious/Perfect for sauté or stir fry. Seeds can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm.
Soak the seeds overnight, then plant them 1/4" deep and 10" apart or in mounds of three. Tolerates hot weather better than others. Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 9, 8, 6, 11, 10, 5, 7, 12. For late spring crops; Planting: Sow ½ inch and rake in lightly and keep moist. Must control weed growth nearby until plant is developed, similar to traditional spinach. Also known by name of Warrigal Spinach.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Spinach New Zealand 6586 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 60 days. New zealand spinach is particularly noted for its extremely high vitamin content.
Though many herbivores prefer its taste to other spinach varieties, truth be told that ‘New Zealand Spinach” is not really a proper spinach at all.
3. Outsidepride #ad
200 Seeds, Outsidepride New Zealand Spinach #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 24 - 36 inch annual. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Usda zones: 3 - 9. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Yellow.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee New Zealand Spinach Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 100 seeds. Heat-resistant and Best for summer growing. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Plant spread is 4". Plant height is 10".
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, 25 Seeds, New Zealand, Non GMO, Tasty Spinach, Spinach Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Excellent in stir fry. Perfect for mixed greens salads. High vitamin C content. Easy to grow. This is a very robust plant.
6. Unknown #ad
Fruit, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Herb, Vegetable, Organic, New Zealand Spinach Seeds 100 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Non GMO #adUnknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
7. Alyf Market #ad
New Zealand, Heirloom, Organic 20-500 Seeds, ALYF Great for Salads & Cooking 100 Seeds, Spinach #adAlyf Market #ad
- Bloomsdale long Standing is a wonderful heirloom variety with good old-fashioned taste. Delicious. It is not related to true spinach but the leaves taste similar to, and some think better than, spinach.
It does not bolt in hot weather nor does it typically turn bitter and it is valued because of its high vitamin C content. 62 days — 'new zealand spinach' can be grown as a perennial in warmer climates but is typically grown as an annual. No garden is complete without Spinach.
8. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Heirloom Spinach Seed Assortment- 4 Varieties- 600+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Four heirloom varieties: gigante Inverno, Monstreaux d' Viroflay, Bloomsdale Savoy, and New Zealand. Grown in 2018 for the 2019 season. Non-gmo, heirloom Varieties. 85% germination.
9. MySeeds.Co #ad
Opo Bottle Gourd, hu lu gua, opo Squash, by MySeeds.Co 0015 Seeds, 90-105 Days, Pkt. Size, Lagenaria siceraria, Also Known as: po gua, dudhi, Calabash Long Squash/Melon Seeds, kwa kwa, 15 Seeds #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- The gourd can be left to fully mature and the skin will harden. Also known as: po gua, poo gua, hu lu gua, kwa kwa, dudhi, hu gua, opo squash.90-105 days. Appox. This calabash gourd variety produces a long bat-shaped gourd. Calabash long squash/Melon Seeds - Lagenaria siceraria.