As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Mixed, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1 Pound, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain #adEden Brothers #ad
- The northeast wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the northeastern United States, these wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, from Maine down to Maryland. They love full sun but tolerate partial shade and can be planted in zones 3-10 Sit back, relax, butterflies and birds, and let Mother Nature do the rest!.
The northeast wildflower seed mix attracts pollinators, and is a cinch to grow and maintain allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. These wildflowers take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Hundreds of heirloom, 000 other varieties of flower, all from a US-based gardening company.
Growing up to 2 feet tall or higher, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and flower bulbs. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier.
Water them when the soil is dry, pink, and that's it! So easy. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, yellow, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the northeast, gloriosa daisy, catchfly, candytuft, red corn poppy, including baby's breath, sweet william, purple wallflower, purple coneflower, wild cosmos, perennial lupine, dames rocket, scarlet flax, plains coreopsis, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix 1 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo bulk northeast wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds. 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, superior growing! a classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Northeastern States Non GMO, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Heirloom, Open Pollinated.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Hummingbirds, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, All Annual Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- This all annual wildflower mix is no exception! Seeds produce amazing and abundant blooms in beautiful, yellows, vibrant reds, oranges, purples. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. Wildflowers attract hummingbirds and pollinators, and are a cinch to grow and maintain. Mix includes bachelor button/cornflower, red poppy corn, rose mallow, scarlet flax, rocket larkspur, plains Coreopsis, california poppy, Red Poppy Shirley, Four O'Clock, Godetia/Farewell to Spring, Catchfly, Cosmos, Chinese Forget Me Not, indian blanket, Sulphur Cosmos, Baby's Breath, baby blue Eyes, Clarkia, Wild Annual Sunflower, Toadflax/Spurred Snapdragon.
Plant in the spring or fall, and you'll be absolutely amazed at the amount of blooms in stunning colors so vibrant they'll take your breath away. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Plant your wildflower seeds in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment.
This all annual wildflower seed mix is full of wonderful features. This easy and popular wildflower mix contains 20 of the most beloved annual wildflowers, wild annual sunflower, scarlet flax, Chinese forget me not, cosmos, godetia, rocket larkspur, baby's breath, including bachelor button/cornflower, and 12 other popular varieties!. Eden brothers offers the highest quality annual wildflower seed mixes and over 2, 000 other varieties of flower, and herb seeds, vegetable, and flower bulbs. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, all from a US-based gardening company.
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Northeast #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, and pollinator support. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
5. Eden Brothers #ad
Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Most wildflowers love the sun, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. Mix includes bachelor button/cornflower, red corn poppy, lemon mint, catchfly, siberian wallflower, evening primrose, annual phlox red, Five Spot, alpine forget me not, Sweet William, Purple Coneflower, Scarlet Flax, Toadflax/Spurred Snapdragon, Coreopsis Lance Leaf, dames Rocket, Baby Blue Eyes, Rose Mallow, Chinese Houses, california poppy, foxglove, Annual Baby's Breath, Shirley Poppy Mixed.
Water plants when the soil is dry, yellow, making growing from seed easy. Growing at varying sizes that reach no higher than two feet, this mix will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow from summer to fall.
Suitable for all zones in North America. Make growing flowers in shaded gardens easy with this bestselling mix specifically designed for areas of partial shade or filtered sun. Hundreds of heirloom, and award-winning varieties are also available.
The partial shade wildflower seed mix contains 25 of the most popular annuals and perennials, coreopsis lance leaf, rose mallow, Siberian wallflower, California poppy, lemon mint, alpine forget-me-not, Chinese houses, catchfly, purple coneflower, including bachelor button/cornflower, sweet William, foxglove, scarlet flax, and 12 more beloved varieties!. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, but this collection can withstand and even thrive in shady spots, pink, and that's it! So easy. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest!
6. NatureZ Edge #ad
85,000 Wildflower Seeds, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, Semillas de Flores Hermosas, Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones. Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, seeds, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends.
Be sure to check out our other plants, & bulbs. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! By attracting pollinators to your yard, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, hummingbirds, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden.
Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions.
Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, and bees.
7. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Attracts Pollinators, Mixed, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Burst of Bloom Annual & Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- Plant your wildflower seeds in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Water them when the soil is dry, and that's it! So easy. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. These wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, yellows - every color of the rainbow! The burst of bloom annual & perennial wildflower seed mix is packed with 20 annual and perennial wildflower favorites, Siberian wallflower, including wild cosmos, wild perennial lupine, California poppy, purple coneflower, blanket flower, black eyed Susan, and blue flax.
Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, 000 other varieties of flower, and flower bulbs.
Just sit back, and let Mother Nature do the rest! . These wildflowers have some wonderful features: they attract pollinators and are effortless to grow and maintain, relax, and they will thrive just about anywhere in the United States. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier.
Hundreds of heirloom, and herb seeds, and award-winning varieties are also available. Mix includes baby's breath, lance leaf coreopsis, plains coreopsis, scarlet flax, purple coneflower, drummond phlox, Russel Lupine, siberian wallflower, wild perennial lupine, Red Corn Poppy Legion Poppy, Blue Flax, Mixed Red Poppy Shirley Poppy, Blanketflower, Black Eyed Susan, Dwarf Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Sulphur/Orange Cosmos, California Poppy, wild cosmos, Gloriosa Daisy. Plant in the spring or fall, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and you'll be absolutely amazed at the amount of blooms in stunning colors so vibrant they'll take your breath away.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- This northeast mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. Species in this mix include: cornflower, black-eyed susan, siberian wallflower, annual baby’s breath, Spurred Snapdragon, Corn Poppy, Lance-leaved Coreopsis, Scarlet Flax, larkspur, Sweet Alyssum, Perennial Lupine, Purple Coneflower, Gayfeather, sweet william, Indian Blanket, Hairy Beardtongue, Shasta Daisy, New England Aster and Catchfly.
Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs.
This mix will perform well in the states of: connecticut, new hampshire, Maryland, New York, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maine, Washington DC, New Jersey, pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Vermont, West Virginia and Virginia. Sowing rate: 1/2 - 1 pound per 5, 000 Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil.
Formulated for the northeastern states, this mix is 30% annuals and 70% biennials or perennials and under normal conditions the flower height will be 36 – 48 inches. This ne mix of wildflowers has annuals and perennials reaching a height of 3 - 4 feet tall growing in USDA zones 3 - 8. Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great way to support your local pollinators. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, hairy beardtongue, smooth penstemon, black-eyed susan, Siberian Wallflower, Evening Primrose, Scarlet Flax, Gayfeather, Catchfly, indian blanket, Shasta Daisy, Cornflower, corn poppy, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Perennial Lupine, New England Aster, Purple Coneflower, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, Maine, Delaware, Vermont, Washington D. C. Rhode island, new hampshire, new york, New Jersey, Virgina, Pennslyvannia, Massachusetts, Maryland, West Virginia. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits.